Frisco, TX
Students enrolled: 1,923

Posted May 15, 2015
Every since my dad asked did I wanna move with him too Frisko , TX I screamed. Lol. Literally , and every since then I've done nothing but researched your school. And when I say I was I M P R E S S E D , I was interested right at that very moment. As I read up on the High School I became intrigued and I found this school very fascinating. I will be joining you guys next year. By the way , I'm way from Mississippi. So it'll be fun starting over. -A Mississipian.

Frisco High School 1

Posted April 11, 2015
I feel that this school has taken too much of my time. I don't learn anything in this school, I just have to memorize things that I will forget after the test. I feel that this school is not a very safe place to be.

Posted February 06, 2014
Very happy with this school. Did not have the same experience at another frisco area high school. The staff is excellent. My child thrived here! She was tested and guided based on her interests and pushed into the right direction. The counselors follow/track the kids to check and make sure they are on their way to a successful future. Parental involvement is not discouraged; however, they do tend to make the kids be responsible for their grades and actions which is an additional step toward adult life. As a parent, if there is a concern, the staff will return your call immediately and address the situation appropriately. Teachers, principals and counselors seem to all be on the same page and well versed in their areas of expertise. The CTE center is amazing! Especially Eva Coleman. A wonderful woman who helped my child find her strengths and goals and gave excellent direction as to achieve them. My daughter is well on her way to a very successful future. She is on the Deans list, has a double major and has already been nationally recognized in her field of study! Thanks Mrs. Coleman and Thanks Frisco High School. Good job!

Posted July 05, 2011
great school, great teachers, fantastic location. My step son cannot wait to attend in 2 years (currently at Hunt). The TEA ranking is high and the testing scores are exemplary. go racoons!

Posted January 30, 2009
There are so many activities for students to be involved with; really helps keep teens out of trouble. The teachers are very involved and truely care. I'm very impressed with this school.

Posted April 21, 2008
It has been our experience that few teachers communicate with the parents regarding student performance other than report cards and quartly progress reports. This school does not have a PTA so parents do not have a voice. If parents have a problem it is extremely hard to recieve any resolution.

Frisco High School 4

Posted November 24, 2004

Frisco High School 4

Posted March 04, 2004
Frisco High School is a great school, its teacher are qualified and its students are very involved in school activities. I personally recommend this school, the staff and the working conditions are acceptable.

6401 Parkwood Boulevard, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Frisco High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frisco High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top