Posted June 23, 2014
Hi, My name is Timmy. Recently, I graduated 8th grade from Staley. I cannot wait to go to Wakeland in August 2014. My Special appreciation to all the Teachers & Staff members who taught me well for last three years. Timmy Tran (8th grader) Supervised by parents

Posted June 10, 2013
This is a terrible school. There is no communication to the parent about anything until it's too late do anything about it. The principle is just coasting by giving the same old rhetoric of "all the teachers are great". They're not. More than one has failed to contact me, return my emails, or even seem to care about my child's education. They use out-dated material when teaching. The kids don't have books to study. They get xeroxed copies of things that they aren't even allowed to take home. This is a very poorly run school. I only hope the entire district isn't this bad.

Posted June 04, 2012
Teacher dedication is unmatched! I have friends who send their kids to expensive (16k a yr per kid) private schools. Although the curriculum at the private school surpasses that of FISD, the dedication and individual student care and attention from shown from the Teachers and Admin at Staley is unmatched. They had 2 of my kids who transferred into the district for 7th and 8th grade and one of them was NOT an easy student, but I can never thank them enough for just doing what they do and how it made such a difference in and for my kids.

Posted July 24, 2009
awful school. its rundown old, and just flat up destroyed. for you people who think its a nice, ur just lying to the people who are reading this. its also in awful rundown ghetto neighborhood.

Staley Middle School 0

Posted November 13, 2008
Cirriculum very soft for gifted kids. In 7th grade she still hadn't learned anything not covered in 4th grade at previous school. High turnover! A very bad experience for my autistic child. Some extremely good teachers but overall the system fails my autistic daughter who is also profoundly gifted. Awesome atheletics but I send my childrent to school for an education.

Staley Middle School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
We think they are doing a fantastic job!

Staley Middle School 2

Posted May 26, 2007

Posted October 05, 2006

Posted December 10, 2005
Staley is a wonderful school. The teachers care about the kids and the school offers many in school and after school programs.

Posted December 05, 2005
This is one wonderful middle school! My child spent 3 years there and I was was very impressed with all aspects of the experience.

Staley Middle School
6927 Stadium Lane, Frisco, TX  75033
Last modified Staley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Staley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.