Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 24, 2016
Thank you to the teachers for being so helpful to me and helping me catch up with work that I missed when I was not able to attend school. I felt like I was cared for very well during my time at Staley.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted August 24, 2016
I did have some experiences with one or two teachers who didn't know anything. They had a drama teacher teach an animation class and had no idea what they were doing. I went to go ask about any upcoming assignments to an American History teacher and the teacher had no lesson plans. She even had no lesson plans for that day. She spent all of class complaining about her family instead of teaching. But other than those two I had positive experiences. One of the best math teachers I ever had taught me at Staley.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 24, 2016
A good manageable load. You usually had some time to work on it during class. Although I never did a lot of my homework from laziness the work load was manageable.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2016
They motivate students to do there best. When I went there in 8th grade every teacher was persistent in preparing us for high school. If anything I felt over prepared when I left.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2016
There is strong discipline here. They have a no tolerance bullying policy. One rude comment to another student and that is frowned upon by administration.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2016
Most teachers are willing to help if there is a problem and administration will spend as long as they need with you to help fix a problem. If there is a problem they tackle it immediately.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2016
Students are always honest. I have never seen any incidents of cheating or unfairness among them. They are overall really good and friendly people

Posted August 24, 2016
The administration will jump right on a problem if there is one. Almost all the faculty is nice and friendly and knows almost every student by name. The kids are nice and very welcoming

Posted November 07, 2014
This school is great. We received 7 out of 7 stars for STAAR results, and we were only two of the thirteen schools in FISD to do that. We have great teachers, amazing community, and great pizza! (Oh, and cookies.)

Posted June 23, 2014
Hi, My name is Timmy. Recently, I graduated 8th grade from Staley. I cannot wait to go to Wakeland in August 2014. My Special appreciation to all the Teachers & Staff members who taught me well for last three years. Timmy Tran (8th grader) Supervised by parents

6927 Stadium Lane, Frisco, TX  75033
Last modified Staley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.