Posted September 10, 2013
Great school, great staff, awesome teachers! Love to be part of a kindly, respectful teachers and staff, I like to see the Principal greeting all the students and he knows every one of each by name! Every year is getting better!

Christie Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
This is my son's second year at Christie. His kindergarten teacher Mrs Morrison was amazing. I love Christie !

Posted April 02, 2009
I want to say few words about Mrs Weaver , my sons kindergarten teacher. Shes an amazing teacher, very patience and easy going. I hope next year my daughters in her class too. I am very happy and satisfied with her, Shes an outstanding teacher.

Posted February 21, 2009
As another parent noted, my daughter has also been blessed with having Mrs. Robertson as a teacher- only for 1st grade this year. We moved to Frisco at the beginning of October, and Mrs. Robertson welcomed her into her classroom with the widest open arms. She has such patience, and her easy-going attitude made the switch to a new school so much less stressful on all of us! And I can not tell you how much my daughter has learned since joining her class- We could not be happier!! We love Christie, and we love Mrs. Roberston!

Christie Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2006
This school has a lot of diversity. It is the only elementary bilingual campus in Frisco.

Posted March 21, 2006
I love this school. They have lots of extracurricular activities and the teachers are very sincere about the students learning ability.

Christie Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2006

Posted September 25, 2003
I would like to say a few word about one special teacher Mrs. Robertson. She is an example of what a teacher should be. She [taught] my daughter in 3rd grade and she [brought out] the best in her. Her patience with her students and her commmitment to the kids is exceptional. Mrs. Robertson is the most outstanding teacher and Christie Elementary is lucky to have her. Hopefully my youngest daughter will have her next year.

Christie Elementary School
10300 Huntington Road, Frisco, TX  75035
Last modified Christie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.