Bad
Good

I would do whatever possible to avoid this school. The only thing positive to say is it has a very nice Principal and a very helpful Counselor, and that is all. I'm surprised it passes for an educational institution at all. The teachers are horrible to the students, and the instruction is 2 years below the level of what it should be.

Great school, great staff, awesome teachers! Love to be part of a kindly, respectful teachers and staff, I like to see the Principal greeting all the students and he knows every one of each by name! Every year is getting better!

This is my son's second year at Christie. His kindergarten teacher Mrs Morrison was amazing. I love Christie !

I want to say few words about Mrs Weaver , my sons kindergarten teacher. Shes an amazing teacher, very patience and easy going. I hope next year my daughters in her class too. I am very happy and satisfied with her, Shes an outstanding teacher.

As another parent noted, my daughter has also been blessed with having Mrs. Robertson as a teacher- only for 1st grade this year. We moved to Frisco at the beginning of October, and Mrs. Robertson welcomed her into her classroom with the widest open arms. She has such patience, and her easy-going attitude made the switch to a new school so much less stressful on all of us! And I can not tell you how much my daughter has learned since joining her class- We could not be happier!! We love Christie, and we love Mrs. Roberston!

Last modified Christie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.