Bad
Good

Bright Elementary School 2

Posted December 03, 2015
There seems to be very little parental involvement at the school. The administrative staff seems good, but I worry that the kids aren't learning. One of my children used to love school and now hates going, due mostly to bullying (and I mean real, physical bullying, not just normal "kids being kids") and misbehavior. It is a low SES environment, which may contribute. There also seems to be difficulty in teacher retention.

Bright Elementary School 4

Posted September 07, 2012
I ASK ABOUT TEACHER PHISTER SHE IS IN FIRST GRATE I ASK ABOUT HER . SHE IS GOOD IN LEARN OR NO

Bright Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2011
I had to drop some paper work for the principal last spring about 3:30 in the afternoon. The woman in the office was very unfriendly--I thanked her anyway and just got a "go away" glare. I left with a very unpleasant feeling about the place.

Posted March 10, 2011
We love Bright! I can't say enough good things about the staff and administration at this school. They all seem to genuinely care about the kids and are very open to parent involvement and participation. Best of all, not only are my 2d and 4th grader performing well on standardized tests, they are clearly developing a love for learning and the the interpersonal skills that they will need later in life -- things that can't be measured on a report card. We owe a huge thanks to the great staff that made it possible.

Posted September 02, 2009

Bright Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2009
The teachers are warm and caring. The principal is dedicated. The nurse and counselor are super! There does seem to be the occassional bully or trouble maker and not sure how their influence on others is minimized.

Bright Elementary School 3

Posted May 05, 2008
It used to be a great school that I truly loved. I haven't felt the same warm atmosphere in the last two years. I have one child there and one child that attended K-5th. I see the difference. I would love this school to go back to its loving, positive-thinking ways.

Posted January 09, 2007
I have had a daughter go from K-5th and now have another daughter in the third grade at Bright. The school is absolutely wonderful! The staff, teachers and atmosphere of the school are extremely positive and geared towards making learning fun.

Posted June 04, 2006
I love Bright! My son has gone there for 2 years and he has done wonderful. We were talking about moving, but in no way will we move from Bright. The teachers and staff are friendly and dedicated. FYI: My friend lives in Denton and her son was in 1st grade (my son was in kindergarden)we found out that my son's reading level was about a grade level above his. We were shocked! She and I both wish that all schools were this dedicated.

Posted October 13, 2005
My daughter has attended K-5th grade. Very caring staff and a morning spirit meeting for sudents to think like a winner and they will be winners. Very intense reviews prior to state testing and special tutoring for students who need it. Overall, a great school. Teachers and Principal know each student by name and are constantly encouraging each to do their best

Bright Elementary School
7600 Woodstream Drive, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Bright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top