Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school. .my kids are excited to go to school everyday. The teachers are great, they genuinely want the kids to do well. They are very responsive and encourage parents to get involved as much as possible.

ABOVE AND BEYOND... This describes my experience with everyone here. Kind and caring. Not to mention, we feel like we are getting an AMAZING education. Feel blessed to be in our neighborhood and get to attend here. Thanks for all you do SPARKS. Kim Kernan Mother to Chance and Cameron

We are lucky to send our daughter to this school. She has been there last two years for K & 1st grade. We are blessed to have such nice teachers and staff. Hopefully, the experience would be the same going forward.

Amazing and outstanding in every aspect. Excellent teachers and good care on every individual in the class.

My older son went to Sparks, and younger one will be starting this year. I think the principal is very parent/student friendly.

This is a great school. The teachers are very caring and friendly. The staff is also very helpful and nice. I am proud to be a Sparks parent.

All 3 of my boys have attended Sparks (one of which is a special needs student). My oldest son was a student during Sparks' inaugural year. The principal/ vice principal and teachers have been very involved and accessible to parents and students alike. The entire staff is top-notch, well-organized and enthusiastic about teaching children. We are blessed that our children's lives have been enriched through their experience at Sparks.

We have had for the most part a wonderful experience at Sparks Elementary. We had one teacher that was difficult and she was only there one year. I think that the principal/vice-principal are very accessible. I see them and chat with them almost everytime I'm at the school. I have a child in speech and the vice-principal is always there to discuss any issues I might have. We love Sparks!

Last modified Sparks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.