Posted November 23, 2014
I absolutely love this school. .my kids are excited to go to school everyday. The teachers are great, they genuinely want the kids to do well. They are very responsive and encourage parents to get involved as much as possible.

Posted May 08, 2013
ABOVE AND BEYOND... This describes my experience with everyone here. Kind and caring. Not to mention, we feel like we are getting an AMAZING education. Feel blessed to be in our neighborhood and get to attend here. Thanks for all you do SPARKS. Kim Kernan Mother to Chance and Cameron

Posted May 25, 2010
We are lucky to send our daughter to this school. She has been there last two years for K & 1st grade. We are blessed to have such nice teachers and staff. Hopefully, the experience would be the same going forward.

Posted May 25, 2010
Amazing and outstanding in every aspect. Excellent teachers and good care on every individual in the class.

Posted May 25, 2010
My older son went to Sparks, and younger one will be starting this year. I think the principal is very parent/student friendly.

Posted March 17, 2010

Sparks Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009
This is a great school. The teachers are very caring and friendly. The staff is also very helpful and nice. I am proud to be a Sparks parent.

Posted September 14, 2008
All 3 of my boys have attended Sparks (one of which is a special needs student). My oldest son was a student during Sparks' inaugural year. The principal/ vice principal and teachers have been very involved and accessible to parents and students alike. The entire staff is top-notch, well-organized and enthusiastic about teaching children. We are blessed that our children's lives have been enriched through their experience at Sparks.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted March 31, 2007
We have had for the most part a wonderful experience at Sparks Elementary. We had one teacher that was difficult and she was only there one year. I think that the principal/vice-principal are very accessible. I see them and chat with them almost everytime I'm at the school. I have a child in speech and the vice-principal is always there to discuss any issues I might have. We love Sparks!

Sparks Elementary School
8200 Otis Drive, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Sparks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sparks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top