PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This school has changed my son's life. We transferred from a small public system mid year because he was having trouble academically and personally. The school was not equipped to provide attention to individual learners. Because of the attentive, creative and dedicated teachers and administration, he has started to love school again. He has been shown love, patience and is learning faster and more completely than I can believe. The Christian foundation upon which everything is centered brings him a sense of peace that was missing before. We love FCA!

My child has attended Firewheel since K4, and it has been absolutely worth it. His reading and math skills are above that of his public school peers. The teachers and administrators do an amazing job. Their vision of the future of the school is exciting. I think we'd be hard pressed to find a better school for our money.

My child was in K-5... I have to say it has been a blessing. From the teachers to the admin, it is ran with excellence. The academics are awesome. Challenging but achievable. The teachers go the extra mile for these kids!!!

This school is the worst christian school i have ever encountered. DONOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE. YOU ARE BETTER OFF LEAVING THEM HOME ALONE. My child came into the school late. Before entering the principal said that they provide free tutoring for children struggling. Well the school he was in before didnot think he was struggling but this school thought he was. I asked about the tutoring 3 times and was told it was not available for him. My child was bullied but other children. This is in kindergarten so much that he didnot want to go to school and begged me to take hin to another school. The teacher showed favouritism towards another child over mine because the child's mother was also a teacher there. They didnot even try to teach my child. The teacher was rude and you can tell there was no love there. They donot watch the children. My child came home with bruises. I went several times to have lunch there and the things i saw i cannot even post here Parents who cannot be around have no idea whats going on FCA. This place needs to be shut down seriously Thank God for GCA who showed more care and concern for our family

This school is amazing!!! The staff is always welcoming and they love children. Can't say enough good things. The vision and the future of FCA is exciting. Glad to be a part!!!

We did a lot of research to find a school for our son. We had tours of larger schools but coming from a small environment directly into the 5th grade we were hesitant to place him in a class of 30 children when he was used to a class of 10. We LOVE his teacher Mr. Broadwell, who also coaches several different sports (and has the patience of a saint). :-) I knew we found the right place when I dropped my son off the very first day and Ms. Chapman (the principal) was standing there holding the door open for the children and she gave him a big hug. He was at ease and the rest is history. The teachers at this school believe in loving discipline and have high standards for academics. I'm involved in the Parent Teacher Fellowship and I enjoy every meeting. The parents are caring and the students are respectful. I am so excited to see how wonderful 6th grade will be next year! I am so thankful for this school....a place where my son learns about God and while he's learning feels God's love from attentive adults.

I love his school! I was scared of what I would "find" after reading one review. I know sometimes school staff puts on a good show for the parents and then you end up finding out it was just that, a show! :( I feel beyond blessed to have found such a great school! Academically it is great. My son is thriving. His teacher is amazing. Every kid is different and she helps each one thrive in their own way which I appreciate so much! The principal, Ms.Chapman is always so sweet and involved. Discipline is the way it should be. All children NEED discipline, but it is done with love. It has helped my son transition from being a home school kid to loving school! He is confident because he is respected as a child, but given direction at the same time. The tuition is reasonable and the grounds are way better than many others I visited. Blessing to our family! I have no idea what the other review is about?! I am a very involved parent, and i have never seen anything inappropriate. And trust me, I'm always asking and looking. My son is my angel and it is my duty to protect him. I plan to enroll my other two babies when the time comes. Definitely recommend!

I can't say enough wonderfu things about FCA! The staff truly cares about your student, and they show it each and every day. Your child is in a safe and loving environment. Academically speaking, they are top notch! The classes are small and taught by excellent teachers. The seasonal programs are AWESOME and will build amazing memories for your child. Best of all, the families that attend FCA are the BEST. Your child is sure to make life-long friends! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FCA (as does my student!)!

This school is AMAZING!! Our oldest attended FCA for kinder for the 2010-2011 schoo year! She did amazing and when testing into a public school was at the end of first grade level in math!! Unfortunatley do to finanacial reasons we had to let our daughter attend public school for the 2011-2012 school year and FCA was not an option according to our pocket book. It was the worst 12 weeks of our lives! She was bulled, her academics decreased, she did not want to wake up and go to school. Essentially her smile was gone. I knew the day she came to me and said she missed not singing her hymns that it was time to regroup. We prayed and prayed. And God delivered in a big way. She is now thriving in her enviroment adn reading like she never lost interest. Drop off is my favorite time! She is greeted by either Mrs, Barnes or Mrs Spiask and that makes me feel wonderful knowing that she is leaving my protection and entering Gods. They all truly llove their job and the children.

RESENDING THIS AS THE FIRST ONE DIDN'T HAVE THE CORREC RATING SORRY---AND I CAN'T DELETE IT.....good academics and electives, open and aiming to improve each day/year and reinforces christian foundation/principles. appreciate the before and after care. Need a place like this where my child feels supported as he is there more than with me.

Last modified Firewheel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8