Garland, TX

Mount Hebron Christian Academy 5

Posted February 15, 2013
I enrolled my son in MHCA mid-semester Pre-K 3. He had some delayed developements with Speech and Occupational Therapy. He was in a very nice, fun daycare environmnent before his enrollment where is was frequented by 2 different therapist weekly. MHCA low ratio classes eliminated the current treatment plan. Immediately began to familiarize themselves with his special and christian care needs. Unable to hold a pencil, and know simple sounds in the beginning. This young man now has development cognitive skills, along with motor skills. He knows all sounds. Can write his name, which by the way has an hyphen in the beginning. His self-discipline and love for God is like a bright shining light in his life. He will start kindergarden next year at MHCA and his nothing short of a miracle.

Posted May 05, 2008
I have twins who attended this school at 4 years of age. They are thriving in the Gifted and Talented program for the 2nd year. I was so impressed with their academic focus and nuturing enviroment that I enrolled my son in their 3 year old program. My 3 year old is counting pass 50 and learning to blend letters for reading readiness in the 4 year old classs. My twins were reading and being given spelling test at the 4 year old level. They did a great job and are thriving because of it. I appreciate a school that is actually teaching to the childs potential rather than the academic norm. Thanks Mt Hebron! Parent- June Taylor I think other schools have some catching up to do. I appreciate a school that actually makes sure a child gets the basics. Thanks Mt Hebron for all you

Posted May 04, 2008
MHCA is an excellent school. My child has attended for 2 years (Kindergarten/1st grade. Theteachers and staff are very interested in giving the children a christian and strong academic foundation.

901 Dairy Road, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified Mount Hebron Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-2
Mount Hebron Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top