North Garland Montessori School 5

Posted January 30, 2014
North Garland Montessori School is the best kept secret in Garland. First of all I am a parent and two of my girls attend NGMS. Montessori is not a copyrighted name, so any school can call themselves a Montessori school. If you go to NGMS you will see the calm environment that is truly Montessori. My oldest is in the elementary class and my youngest just started in the toddler class. My oldest - six years old is already in the elementary class and is reading on the second grade level. If you care about education and discipline for your children this is the school for you. My toddler just started two weeks ago and the difference is just amazing, she is talking more, she is more calm at home and crying was minimal only in the first couple of days. NGMS are not just a school but they part of our family now.

North Garland Montessori School
1613 North Garland Avenue, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified North Garland Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
North Garland Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top