Bad
Good

teachers are good,and some office staff,except the new administration Assistance principal,magda carrero,she needs to be remove,because, she dont pay attention to parents,

This is a great school that my K grade son is in. Actually he passed the magnet exams and Beaver Tech chose him. His class is amazing and we love all staffs there. So far we experienced one orientation event and they are very organized.

This school by far, is the best school in Texas! I am a student, and the teachers here are amazing! I have had only 1 "not so good teacher". But the rest I miss dearly, because I will be going into middle school. I have gotten straight A's ever since I came here, which was in the 2nd grade. I promise you, I am not lying. They have many school contest including, March of Dimes. Which I won! We have lots of school clubs including LEGO Robotics History Club, Computer Club, Spanish Club, iBand and lots more! Our school has lots of technology including, iPods, iPads, Mac Books, and Microsoft PC's. I have had fun using many of those. What's also cool about Beaver is that we have class pets. WE can take care of them, too! I strongly disagree with the school dismissal process. We get out of the cafeteria pretty fast and they don't call our names one at a time. I also disagree with No Parent involvement. All of Beaver is about Parent Involvement! Anyway, I have loved Beaver so much and I cried on the last day of school, I was so sad to be leaving. I hope you send your child to Beaver because it will be one of the best choice's you ever make.

My son was invited to Beaver in the second grade and is now in fifth grade. We were very hesitant to switch schools because he loved the school he was at. It was the best desicion we couldve made. He thrived even more so at Beaver. The teachers and the way the school is run is great. the school he came from before had one teacher in a classroom and they always seemed stressed out. It seemed like they were always trying to rush the students. This school has it split to where they have 2 teachers, i think it helps the students to have it this way. My son will be going to middle school next year and we will miss Beaver! They have a great staff and great program!

We have been there for 2 years now and I am very glad he got in. The teachers and curriculum are above and beyond. They use new and different methods and utilize current technology to motivate the kids. PTA seems good but I do not have a lot of experience with them. I love the principal and the asst principal. They are there for everything and you can tell they love not only their job, but the kids too. I will miss this school very much when we move on to middle school next year.

I have two kids that go to Beaver. I love the school and the teachers. One thing that I liked is that the school offered Saturday shcool (free of charge) to help the kids pass the TAKS Test. Most elem. schools do not offer that. I also like the diversity in the school.

Still love Beaver! I have never had a problem getting through the car pool line in an efficient manner. However, the bus situation is so well handled that my children often ride the bus. Their driver is great and the other kids either attend Beaver or Walnut Glen and are nice kids. I want to mention a couple of things... Beaver Technology Center was honored in San Antonio on February 19th, along with other schools from across the country, for being a National Title I Distinguished School, which was awarded to only 57 school in the nation and only 2 in Texas. Also, Beaver, has been named to the Texas Education and Business Coalition list of honor roll schools. Beaver has great teachers, involved parents and motivated students. The PTA is a team effort and both teachers and parents are enthusiastic in their participation.

I disagree with the comment about dismissal. We dismiss at 3:10, and by 3:30 the front pick-up area is empty. We move approximately 250 cars through in 20 minutes. It does not take 30-40 minutes for student pickup. Six cars are loaded simultaneously, and the line moves quickly. Visitors to the building often comment on the efficiency of our dismissal procedures. We do not use the passing lane because of the obvious danger to children walking between cars.

I'm a single parent and did not have a idea were to start looking for my son far as a elementary school because this was all new to me. But with help of friends and the web I was able to find Beaver and what a wonderful choice my son has been attending Beaver for two years now his progress of learning is excellent so far. Wonderful teachers, excellent attitudes and very caring staff.

This is a great school as far as teacher and learning which is what we should care about most. However, some other areas aren't so great. The school is small and crowded. There is basically no parking for school events so you get ready for a walk from down the street. The absolute worst thing about the school is the length of time it takes to get your child after school. They have two lines they could use but they use one only and call each child one at a time. It can literally take 30 to 40 minutes of waiting to get your child even if you are 15 minutes early. I have been to many schools and Beaver is the worst by far when it comes to this issue. If you have 2 children in different schools then you have no choice but to pick the child up at Beaver last or you will be way late for the other child. Again, they have 2 lanes (after the bus leaves) and they don t take advantage of the 2nd lane. Considering the long line I would think that they would address this.

Last modified Beaver Technology Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.