Bad
Good

Poor leadership- negative and very critical High teacher turnover Low morale A lot of behavior problems

This is my sons first year at Bradfield. I am an assertive parent and so I made myself available to the school. Thus far I have been received with respect and with dignity. The school and its personnel are providing my son with a quality education and are willing to go the extra mile when needed. Thanks Bradfield Staff! Please note my scores of 4 stars reflects only the first two months of school it would be unjust to rate any other way at this time.

This is my son's first year at Bradfield, his teacher is wonderful! Ms. Clemans is the first grade English teacher, she is so kind, patient and dedicated. The principal is something else...she will expect the teachers to punish the entire class if she sees one child misbehave. She also doesn't seem very approachable..

This school has a very high teacher turnover. Parents do not get straight answers when they question the leadership. There are a lot of discipline problems at the school. The test scores have gone down.

This school used to be good, but so many teachers have left. Some classes have subs for a good part of the year. The teachers get no help with discipline. They are criticized constantly for petty things like classroom decor and shoes. The school does not have solid leadership. I know some families who have taken their kids to other schools. If you can get your child into a different school, please do so.

Bradfield used to be a good school, but the quality has gone down over the past few years. Some of the teachers are excellent, but the school has a high turnover of employees. The principal does not support the teachers at all. She does not look at the children when they talk to her, and she does not seem to know any of the students' names. The PTA is nonexistent at this time.

Awesome bilingual teachers. 2010-2011 PTA is wonderful. Principal-parents connection is not that good, she needs to allow more parental involvement.

i love this school it is the only reason my children are in garland schools they have such a positive learning enviroment. I highley reccomend this school

Bradfield is a good school they have some great teachers and then you have some that do not have respect for the parents so what can we expect for our children. I do not agree with the cafeteria rules I believe that the children should be able to visit at lunch and I do not agree with screaming that some of the teachers do in the cafeteria they scare me so I can just imagine how the children feel. The front office could use a lot of improvement. I am a very involved parent and am part of the PTA BOARD.

Last modified Bradfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.