Posted June 16, 2014
Poor leadership- negative and very critical High teacher turnover Low morale A lot of behavior problems

Bradfield Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This is my sons first year at Bradfield. I am an assertive parent and so I made myself available to the school. Thus far I have been received with respect and with dignity. The school and its personnel are providing my son with a quality education and are willing to go the extra mile when needed. Thanks Bradfield Staff! Please note my scores of 4 stars reflects only the first two months of school it would be unjust to rate any other way at this time.

Posted November 02, 2012
This school has a very high teacher turnover. Parents do not get straight answers when they question the leadership. There are a lot of discipline problems at the school. The test scores have gone down.

Posted September 20, 2012
This school used to be good, but so many teachers have left. Some classes have subs for a good part of the year. The teachers get no help with discipline. They are criticized constantly for petty things like classroom decor and shoes. The school does not have solid leadership. I know some families who have taken their kids to other schools. If you can get your child into a different school, please do so.

Posted July 13, 2012
Bradfield used to be a good school, but the quality has gone down over the past few years. Some of the teachers are excellent, but the school has a high turnover of employees. The principal does not support the teachers at all. She does not look at the children when they talk to her, and she does not seem to know any of the students' names. The PTA is nonexistent at this time.

Bradfield Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2010
Awesome bilingual teachers. 2010-2011 PTA is wonderful. Principal-parents connection is not that good, she needs to allow more parental involvement.

Bradfield Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
i love this school it is the only reason my children are in garland schools they have such a positive learning enviroment. I highley reccomend this school

Bradfield Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2007
Bradfield is a good school they have some great teachers and then you have some that do not have respect for the parents so what can we expect for our children. I do not agree with the cafeteria rules I believe that the children should be able to visit at lunch and I do not agree with screaming that some of the teachers do in the cafeteria they scare me so I can just imagine how the children feel. The front office could use a lot of improvement. I am a very involved parent and am part of the PTA BOARD.

Bradfield Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2006
Great Teachers at this school but front office could use improvement. This school pressurs the kids by giving them only a 20 min. recess per day and no other outside activities. They also had contruction during the school year that tore up the playground. No parent involvment in the PTA and the 5th grade graduation field trip was to the Dallas Aquarium.

Bradfield Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2005
Bradfield is a good school academically, teachers are there for the kids...

Bradfield Elementary School
3817 Bucknell Drive, Garland, TX  75042
Last modified Bradfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top