Posted June 29, 2012
Excelent School! The students love it!! And the parents too! The principal has been nothing but supportive with the parents and the kids.

Caldwell Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2011
The principal, Zabdi, is very rude and talks down to parents and teachers. There are a lot of ethical things that go on. Some teachers have kids wait in hall when class should go on. If students aren't liked, they will receive worse punishment. Bad school!!

Caldwell Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2011
not a good school. i wouldnt reccomend this to anyone. The teachers dont listen to anything if the students want to be challenged.

Caldwell Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2007
I like this school alot both of my nephews have attended it and now my daughter is attending I'm very satisfied.

Posted July 31, 2007
I love this school. My son attended this school from Pre-K through first grade. I really enjoyed it. Then we had to move him to another school but put him right back in as soon as we could! He learns so much here compared to the other school that we had him in. I would recommend this school to anyone! The staff is great!

Caldwell Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2006

Posted March 10, 2006

Caldwell Elementary School 2

Posted November 26, 2005
I think the quality of academic programs is terrific however, there is a lack of communication between the staff and parents. I also noticed that the teachers are very anxious to tell the parents what they are doing wrong or not doing at all at home, but they are not eager to accept any challenges they are faced with in trying to accomodate needs of specific children. When I tried to have my child evaluated after extensive conversations with both the primary teacher and reading teacher, it took a month to get a meeting set up just to discuss it.

Caldwell Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2005

Posted May 11, 2004
Excellent school teachers are great. Kindergarten teachers are the best, they have the children reading, writing, adding, subtracting these kids are spelling words like: excellent, tremendous, kindergarten, friendship and so on. They are given homework every week. They are on a third grade reading level.

Caldwell Elementary School
3400 Saturn Road, Garland, TX  75041
Last modified Caldwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caldwell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top