Posted April 20, 2014
My school is. Cooper Elementary, I enjoy my lunch visits with my grandson, Marcus. Wonderful grand mom and grandson memories. Yay Cooper Elementary. A big thumbs up.

Posted November 13, 2013
I am very happy with Copper Elementry. This is our first year at public school and it is a great school. The food is great according to my 8 yr. old and they keep me very well informed of her progress in school.

Cooper Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2013
Terrible school! Don't recommend it at all! I want to move my kids to another school but don't want to cause them stress since they are in the middle of school year. I wish I could really get a hold of someone that can do something about it! Staff is very unfriendly the atmosphere is terrible! Principal is not even willing to help!

Cooper Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2012
There is too much bullying here at this school . The problem is not taken care of.

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted July 19, 2009

Posted April 10, 2009
Cooper is one of the best school in Garland. It has teachers that are enthusiastic and have a real passion for teaching. The office staff is always kind and courteous. The leadership is excellent. The principal seems to always have a smile on her face and really listens to parental concerns.

Posted December 06, 2008
This school is great for my child, I'm proud of him for all his achievments he made here. He has lots of fun, loves his teachers and friends!

Cooper Elementary School 4

Posted July 01, 2007
Cooper is a good school, but it is very clicky, from the students, to the teachers, to the office staff. If you are a new student you are not very well accepted.

Cooper Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2007
Not all the teachers at Cooper but alot of them lack the passion to deal with our children. They dont listen to the children. Things are not handled well at cooper at all when it comes to taking care of problems with the kids. Another thing is yes there is alot of parent involvement but very clicky. Outsiders new to the school are not treated well. Also cooper does not take care of bullys. I love cooper but i believe some things need to change. I also dont seem to understand why when Taks is over with so is instruction in the classroom.

Cooper Elementary School
1200 Kingsbridge Drive, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top