Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This School is horrible!!! My child was anxious and depressed during her entire time and this school. The staff and teachers were bullies the the Asst. Principal was not better than the teachers and the Principal was never around and or willing to help or make a better learning environment for my child.My daughter would come home feeling defeated as though she was not smart enough and singled out because she was the new kid. The kids would pick on her and the school would do nothing. We did not even last a full school year before we moved her she is now thriving and doing well. Her grades have improved tremendously since switching her.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My daughter felt beat down and depressed she would always come home feeling defeated and like she was not smart.

I am very happy with Copper Elementry. This is our first year at public school and it is a great school. The food is great according to my 8 yr. old and they keep me very well informed of her progress in school.

Terrible school! Don't recommend it at all! I want to move my kids to another school but don't want to cause them stress since they are in the middle of school year. I wish I could really get a hold of someone that can do something about it! Staff is very unfriendly the atmosphere is terrible! Principal is not even willing to help!

There is too much bullying here at this school . The problem is not taken care of.

Cooper is one of the best school in Garland. It has teachers that are enthusiastic and have a real passion for teaching. The office staff is always kind and courteous. The leadership is excellent. The principal seems to always have a smile on her face and really listens to parental concerns.

This school is great for my child, I'm proud of him for all his achievments he made here. He has lots of fun, loves his teachers and friends!

Cooper is a good school, but it is very clicky, from the students, to the teachers, to the office staff. If you are a new student you are not very well accepted.

Not all the teachers at Cooper but alot of them lack the passion to deal with our children. They dont listen to the children. Things are not handled well at cooper at all when it comes to taking care of problems with the kids. Another thing is yes there is alot of parent involvement but very clicky. Outsiders new to the school are not treated well. Also cooper does not take care of bullys. I love cooper but i believe some things need to change. I also dont seem to understand why when Taks is over with so is instruction in the classroom.

Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.