Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Cooper Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2016
This School is horrible!!! My child was anxious and depressed during her entire time and this school. The staff and teachers were bullies the the Asst. Principal was not better than the teachers and the Principal was never around and or willing to help or make a better learning environment for my child.My daughter would come home feeling defeated as though she was not smart enough and singled out because she was the new kid. The kids would pick on her and the school would do nothing. We did not even last a full school year before we moved her she is now thriving and doing well. Her grades have improved tremendously since switching her.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted April 25, 2016
My daughter felt beat down and depressed she would always come home feeling defeated and like she was not smart.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted April 25, 2016
The teachers were bullies!! The more my husband and I would become involved in the school and what was going on the worst they made her time at the school.

Posted April 20, 2014
My school is. Cooper Elementary, I enjoy my lunch visits with my grandson, Marcus. Wonderful grand mom and grandson memories. Yay Cooper Elementary. A big thumbs up.

Posted November 13, 2013
I am very happy with Copper Elementry. This is our first year at public school and it is a great school. The food is great according to my 8 yr. old and they keep me very well informed of her progress in school.

Cooper Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2013
Terrible school! Don't recommend it at all! I want to move my kids to another school but don't want to cause them stress since they are in the middle of school year. I wish I could really get a hold of someone that can do something about it! Staff is very unfriendly the atmosphere is terrible! Principal is not even willing to help!

Cooper Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2012
There is too much bullying here at this school . The problem is not taken care of.

Posted April 10, 2009
Cooper is one of the best school in Garland. It has teachers that are enthusiastic and have a real passion for teaching. The office staff is always kind and courteous. The leadership is excellent. The principal seems to always have a smile on her face and really listens to parental concerns.

Posted December 06, 2008
This school is great for my child, I'm proud of him for all his achievments he made here. He has lots of fun, loves his teachers and friends!

Cooper Elementary School 4

Posted July 01, 2007
Cooper is a good school, but it is very clicky, from the students, to the teachers, to the office staff. If you are a new student you are not very well accepted.

1200 Kingsbridge Drive, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.