Garland, TX

Daugherty Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2008
I just want to say that out of all my years (since PK) at Daugherty I have always had a joy and laughter there. Rock on!

Daugherty Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2007
I just want to say that Daugherty is the best elementary school in Garland. The teachers and principal are among the most dedicated i have ever met. I have had 4 children go to Daugherty and they have all come out with a quality education. The teachers and principle educate, not intimidate, and that is very important to me.

Daugherty Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2005
My son is only in kinder and does not find anything fun about the teacher. I would like to see her be a little more creative. Give the students stickers or reward them when they do an excellent work.

Daugherty Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2003

Daugherty Elementary School
500 West Miller Road, Garland, TX  75041
Last modified Daugherty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daugherty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top