Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

no they dont know whats that,they don't respect kids and parents,they yelling all the time to kids,staff office and new principal needs to be replace asap,they don't respect any body

staff office are very aggressive and rude,they think they are above any body,they need to be REMOVE ASAP,SO ETHRIDGE CAN BE A GOOD SCHOOL

Amount of homework: Agree

enough,just enough for kids to go have something to do at home and study but not happy

Worst school- you will be highly disappointed sending your child here. Principal and intervention specialist are extremely rude and unprofessional. They act like they are above people and don't have time to talk to people.

my son is in kindergardent at this school and i cant wait for him to get out of this school. The worst school. Bad teacher! teacher dosent care her students. Play time there are no teachers watch the students. Teacher and parent is low on communicate. no activity. not safe. not watch closely who is picking up the students! NOT RECOMMEND PARENTS LET THEIR CHILDREN GO THIS SCHOOL AT ALL!!

My son has attended this school for 2 years. At first, I was a little hesitant about public schools but went ahead and gave our neighborhood school a try and it was the best thing that I did for my son's education. Because of his Kindergarten and First Grade teachers, he enjoys learning. He is interested in so many subjects and really enjoys learning. I know there are a lot of great teachers out there but his teachers are excellent! They both are really involved in each student's education. GISD and Ethridge are priviledged to have 2 amazing and superb teachers at the same school. They are the exact type of teacher that every parent hopes their child gets assigned to in their early years of education.

3 of my children went there for over 9 years. We had some great teachers, but we had a few bad ones. When my last one was in 3rd grade I joined the PTA board. Once I was a parent on the 'inside' I started to see what the school was really like. I have too many instances to put into the 150 words I am allowed here. When the principal was told about the issues I saw, nothing was done. The next year, I put my child in Beaver (GREAT SCHOOL!!!). The office staff talks behind people's backs. Not all was bad Most of the teachers are great and love the kids. Remove those few bad eggs and wake the principal up and it will be a great school again.

I love this school and it's staff. Very helpful and compassionate towards my children. My daughter has had Ms. Rottman and Mrs. Washington they are the best! I appreciate everything this campus has done for our family!

We moved from California and we are very happy with the school. This is a place were kids work daily to achieve big goals. My daugter has had two teachers who have inspired her and I am very thankful to see her happy and excited to go to school.

I don't think it's fair that Ethridge has such a low rating on here because no one has reviewed it in a long time. The school had some problems in the past due to a not so great principal, but that principal has now been replaced, as have a good portion of the staff. Mrs. Opon, the new principal, has worked hard to get a good teaching staff in there and things are really starting to turn around in her building. Regarding a student being identified as gifted/talented or qualifying for transportation, that is not something decided on by the individual school, but by the district. The schools just follow the directions the district gives them.

Last modified Ethridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.