Bad
Good

At first there was reservation to put my son in Jackson. Earlier reviews we no so favorable. Our son started in the 6th grade MST program. The curriculum was challenging for him at first with the transition to middle school. With tutorials and support of teachers he was able to make a ton of improvement right away. What I liked is that my son was challenged. He seems to really enjoy the social part of Jackson. Communication with Teacher thru email was very effective and they responded promptly. We will finish 8th grade at Jackson and trust that he will be more than ready for high school. Mr. Duffy is a good leader and activities are well communicated. Class of 2019

This year was my last year at Jackson . I honestly can't feel more proud of myself and my piers for everything we went through to succeed . Jackson has been a very memorable middle school life for me and I can't believe how fast it went by . I won't forget those who encouraged me to keep my head . So ... here's to aJackson . CLASS OF 2018 goodluck to the new little kiddos (:

Jackson technology is just AMAZING !!! I'm in the newcomer program , which is for the people who don't speak English . I came in November 2013 and I didn't know ANY English back then but now I speak very well just like students in regular classes , I like jackson , well actually I don't like it I LOVE it ! The teachers , principals , counselors , etc they are all so nice . Jackson helped me a lot . Im a 7th grader btw but im moving countries next year .. today was the last day of school , im going to miss Jackson =( I'll always be proud that I studied there .. jackson is the best ever ! =)

My wife and I have been very pleased with Jackson. This is our son's first year at Jackson and he really likes it. The staff and the teachers all seem to be very caring. They offer a lot of different classes and some fun electives. My son has not had any bad experiences there. There is one teacher my son is not crazy about, but that is to be expected in middle school and high school.

This is my son's first year at Jackson. Several people discouraged us from going here, but we did our own research, toured the school, and met with the principal ahead of time. We have been very pleased and our son loves the school. I am involved in the PTA and it's been wonderful getting to know some of the staff and teachers a little better. Most of the people on the PTA board have full-time jobs, so anyone can join and be involved in the school. My son's grades have gone up and down a little, but the teachers have been great about communicating with us. Each time I have been at the school, the students have been well-behaved and have not acted like hoodlums. I know they have children from all backgrounds here, but I have not seen inappropriate or out-of-control behavior and my son has not witnessed that either. I encourage people to check it out and give them a chance. We are very pleased with Jackson! Mr. Dunphy and Mr. Bruman stay active and involved and have a presence around the school. They do not stay holed up in their offices. They are present at after-school activities and seem to genuinely care about the students.

Mr. Duffy is very unprofessional. Does Not know how to communicate with parents in an adult manner. How do you as a leader expect to gain respect when you do not know how to act like a leader

I have been going to Jackson since I was in the 6th grade now I'm in the 8th grade it is a fantastic school for kids interested in math and science and they do their best trying to incorporate technology into the mst math and science classes which is a very good and interactive way of learning and I really enjoy it.

This is a great middle school to go to. I have been going here for 2 years and i wish i went here in the 6th grade. The teachers explain the work better, without getting mad. Also they have high school credit courses such as robotics,aljebra,pro communications. We also have a cooking extended day class with real stove tops and ovens. But over all you should cone to this amazing place. :)

Amazing School I love it! It is my home <3 I really hope that new students will love this school as much as I did(:

I have to disagree with some of the comments made about Jackson. This is my son's last year at Jackson and he likes this school. He is in the MST program and is doing well. He has been exempt from reading this year and has scored commended in all subjects on his TASKS scores which means the teachers are doing there jobs. It is not the teachers job to babysit or be friends with the students. There job is to teach and they do just that. If the student is having a problem and you inform the school, the school will take appropriate actions. My son was bullied in his 6th grade year, I told the school and the students were sent to the reform school. It is the students job to make the best of school. If your not getting along with some of the students there, either make new friends or try to make the best of it.

Last modified Jackson Technology Center is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.