Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

This school is a neighborhood staple full of great opportunities!

Teachers do not communicate with parents. My son has been going here since Kindergarten, unfortunately this will be his last. Teachers seem stressed and a lack of interest in their students. This school has changed slot in a couple years

Amount of homework: Disagree

Last year my 5th grade son was lucky if he had homework once a week. Now that he is at a real school and has homework every night, he is not prepared.

Not sure why the principal thinks she has the right to yell at me and my pre-schooler daughter because we didn't pull up far enough in her drop off line. First of all, I didn't see anybody motioning me to keep going forward to let my 5 year old out of the car. I did not see anybody motion me forward until she had already opened the door. I'm not going to drive with a five year old hanging out of the side of my car. The fact that she had the nerve to fuss at me like I'm a child and then also fuss at a little girl about the car line is ridiculous. Get some priorities, woman. This is not the first time I've had a run in with her. Second day of school (when I was told by the preschool teachers that I can walk my daughter to her classroom) this witch blocks me at the door and my daughter walked in alone without me even telling her goodbye. I hate this school and I will be so glad to be away from this neighborhood so my kids can go to a real school.

My children have been in this school for 5 years now, It has awesome teacher for the most part. The principal is not for the parents, just for the teacher. It is a very money hungry school, and its main concern is that it is exemplary due to the taks.

Last modified Northlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.