Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 04, 2016
A Mrs osborne maestra de kinder excelente maestra gracias a ella mis dos hijos que an estado en esta escuela llevan muy buenos grados muchas gracias maestra es la mejor espero y le toque ma misma a mi niña de tres años

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 20, 2015
We love miss Garcia and Miss Figueroa. They have done so much to show my daughter that she is important and loved when she is at school.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted October 20, 2015
Last year my 5th grade son was lucky if he had homework once a week. Now that he is at a real school and has homework every night, he is not prepared.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 20, 2015
Principal is a horrendous person. Don't imagine she teaches the children much of anything. I do not feel like she cares about my pre-school daughter at all.

Northlake Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2015
Not sure why the principal thinks she has the right to yell at me and my pre-schooler daughter because we didn't pull up far enough in her drop off line. First of all, I didn't see anybody motioning me to keep going forward to let my 5 year old out of the car. I did not see anybody motion me forward until she had already opened the door. I'm not going to drive with a five year old hanging out of the side of my car. The fact that she had the nerve to fuss at me like I'm a child and then also fuss at a little girl about the car line is ridiculous. Get some priorities, woman. This is not the first time I've had a run in with her. Second day of school (when I was told by the preschool teachers that I can walk my daughter to her classroom) this witch blocks me at the door and my daughter walked in alone without me even telling her goodbye. I hate this school and I will be so glad to be away from this neighborhood so my kids can go to a real school.

Northlake Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
My children have been in this school for 5 years now, It has awesome teacher for the most part. The principal is not for the parents, just for the teacher. It is a very money hungry school, and its main concern is that it is exemplary due to the taks.

1626 Bosque Drive, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified Northlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northlake Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top