Posted September 07, 2013
Well I really like my school now we don't have to wear belts ,we can carry our phones ,and on Friday we can wear any color jeans ( for a dollar ) . this is my second year at sellers ( I'm in 7th grade ) ,but the ONLY thing I don't like is that we have to pay a dollar for jeans on Friday ... That sucks right but maybe next or hopefully this year they change that

Posted July 21, 2013
i know this school inside and out as a student that went here this school is only worried about the rules dont get me wrong everything school should have boundaries and rules but this school is not the best they will accuse you of being in the game too much I was accused of being a game also I have got two or more tickets in one year just because I warmly shorts blue shorts and blue shirts but then I know what you thinking isn't that dress code? so Garland low test scores as well hope you make the right decision the movie you're kid to any school you want and make sure that your kid is pleased have a nice summer c;

Posted November 15, 2012
This school is by far the worst school in Garland. The Principal doesn't really focus on the school's Academic progress. All he does is worry about what color socks the kids are wearing. My kids didn't even know what a gang was until they went to this school The saddest part is they learned it from the School staff (especially principal) because they say that by wearing mismatch socks "it's considered gang related"! Really, when most of the 6th graders are failing this is the least he should be worried about. I pray that the school gets shut down or a new principal. The teahers are really not that bad, but they are worried on the "school rules" instead of teaching right! I am changing my kids ASAP, the only thing holding me back is the waiting list for all the good schools in GISD are pretty long.

Posted April 18, 2012
This is honestly a terrible school. But most are in Garland. If you have kids who will be going to school, try not to move into this area. It has low test scores, and a lot of violence goes on. There isn't enough rules, and kids get bullied to often.

Posted November 14, 2011
im very happy about this schol with my challenging work and very well working teachers to help kids out with anything im a 8th grader and thi is my first year at sellers and im so happy that i moved out from a worst school and i wold recommend this school five star even if its old:)

Posted April 18, 2011
I'm not impressed with this school at all. I don't agree with any of the postings.

Posted January 13, 2011
As a teacher, Sellers is the best there is. There is great administrative support, technology in the classroom, and awesome staff to work with. I have taught there twice. I left and came back. I would return again if given the chance.

Posted November 24, 2010
I love this school my child got his first straight A's in this school. My son has been doing Great and I am going to put my daughter in this school next year.

Posted March 10, 2010
i attended this school in it was so much fun!! fun place to go in learn at the same time. but the princible is to strict!!!

Posted December 06, 2009

Sellers Middle School
1009 Mars Drive, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified Sellers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sellers Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top