Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Toler Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2015
This school is good at indoctrinating children. Education is not top priority. They are forced to participate in the pledge (unconstitutionally). A teacher walked over to my son, forced him to stand, put his hand over his heart and told him that it's the principals decision, not his and he has no choice in the matter. My son was also told by his 3rd grade teacher there is no evidence to support evolution and she had pictures of Jesus all over her classroom. This is a public government funded school NOT a religious organization!

Posted January 24, 2015
Love this school my child is in the first grade and I must say that they are excellent and they really care about the kids and there education... Toler Rocks!!!!!

Toler Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2014
I use to love this school until my daughter joined choir. She was very excited about this until her cousin got in trouble and she told my sister..When my daughter goes back to choir practice the choir teacher aske her why did she go tell and that wasnt nice..so I was upset about that because I feel that if my child did something wrong fine call her out but getting after her for telling... come on now that is why alot of our children dont say anything because of this.. After that I called to report this and the asst principal just really didnt seem to care. Oh well.. what can you do.

Toler Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2014
toler is not a bad school at all, not saying it is agreat school, but reading some of these reviews its seem some the parents just don't follow there kids educations because my child was in performances that I went to see. My child had an awards presentation that I wen to see. I kept in contact with all of his teachers over the past 4 years. I definitly know the teachers he has had cared. I didnt post a grade on the principle leadership. 1st yr. so we will have to see.

Posted March 22, 2013
Great school! The staff works well with parents and students. Toler also has a lot of great parent training.

Posted August 03, 2012
I loved this school! im now going to 6th grade and will miss fourth and fifth. if your child is going to attend 3rd watch out for mrs.tallant, she is very disrespectful.

Toler Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2011
Toler school is very good for Pre K, my son is attending this yr, Ms Harris my son's teacher updates everything what's going in the class every week.My son loves his school and his teachers:0)

Toler Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2010
uncaring teachers it is wrong how these kids are treated and how they are bulling each other it is so sad poor job at this school plez dont bring your kiids here your asking for trouble god bless.

Toler Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2007
My son attended Toler and he had some great teachers and then there was one that didn't care.

Toler Elementary School

Posted July 12, 2007
Toler is a great school. My daughter just completed the 5th grade and I think they could have a least had a graduation and maybe a 5th grade trip like Shugart. They should have some type of award ceremony for the children. Hopefully with a new principal next year things will be better.

Toler Elementary School
3520 Guthrie Road, Garland, TX  75043
Last modified Toler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.