Posted January 26, 2013
School offers great additional programs and my daughter loves going to school everyday, and was even excited for summer to end so she could start first grade. Very pleased with her Kindergarten and 1st grade year.

Posted April 18, 2012
Excellent school with an excellent dual language program. We couldn't be happier! My husband and I have a 6 year old who is excited to go to school every day. He loves his teacher and his principal Mr. Price!

Posted March 21, 2012
my kid is always getting picked bullied and his teachers do nothing about it but when he hits back its like how dare you and the main source of his problems his math teacher every time he gets messed he won't tell right away but when he tells they nothing about it

Classical Center At Vial Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2011
My son attended this school from Kin-2nd grade and we had nothing but great experiences. In the 2010-2011 CC@Vial got a new principal who isa blessing to this school. It's always aparent when the people that run a school are there for the kids and not just to work.

Classical Center At Vial Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2011
This is our 5th year as CCV parents. The school is much better w/ our interim principal, Mr. Price than it was under the previous principal. My biggest disappointment this year is with the supposed gifted curriculum that is offered. GISD's website and letters from academies state that if your child is deemed to be gifted, they will receive additional gifted studies. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Posted February 22, 2010
This school is perfect for any child. I feel so satisfied that my child is going to this wonderful school.

Classical Center At Vial Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
Love this school and the great people working there, great program. No complaints. The PTA is another story. Just not the same as it was in the past. I told my wife to stop attending those meetings. They are unorganized and unprofessional. I am going to keep my kids at the school, because I do love the magnet program, teachers and administrators. However, until the PTA changes, we will not be participating in their functions.

Classical Center At Vial Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I am very pleased with the school. They put on two great theater productions every year. My child learns and participates in extracurricular activies. I recommend this school to all who can get in. The transportation system is also great. I was a little worried about them riding the bus, but everything has been fine.

Posted February 18, 2010
My children have been attending Vial since 2003. This the first year (2009/2010) that we have been dissatisfied. New administration has been put in place. Our students are no longer getting the excellerated curriculum that was provided in the past. We expect an enhanced excellerated curriculum from a Magnet school with Exemplary status. Where is it... My child no longer is eager to attend school. Infact there are times when even bribbery doesn't stop the 'I don't want to go to school' whine. I agree with the previous poster, it is not the school it was intended to be. GISD help us.

Posted February 18, 2010
My children have been going to Vial for the past three years. It has been a great school up until this 2009/2010 school year. A new principal started. What use to be a school that enhanced education through arts and science has now become no different than any other school. My child thrived in this school previous because it fit his learning style. It now has become an issue when my child doen't want to step foot in the door because what was important to him is no longer available. It seems that the school has lost site of what it means to educate a child. Its not just about making the check marks...

Classical Center At Vial Elementary School
126 Creekview Drive, Garland, TX  75043
Last modified Classical Center At Vial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Classical Center At Vial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top