Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

School is run down and is in need of updating. Education is okay however they are so wrapped up in projects that I feel do not pertain to the important things like reading, writing, and math.

It is my opinion that there are better opportunities for kids out there beyond this school. My kids attended this school and were really excited about it because of their dedication to science and math. It was not until I moved and they were enrolled in to another school district did I realize how behind this school is for education. My daughter is now in first grade and the school district we are in she is behind in both reading, writing, and math. My son who is in 3rd grade this year is also behind in math, reading and writing. I have another son who is in kindergarten this year and by looking at the curriculum I can see why my 1st grader is behind. My kids now have to play catch up and start daily tutoring in order to catch up.

I was at this school in one of the classrooms all day. There were a few things I liked, but overall I found the staff to be pretty rude. I will not return to this school.

Fantastic faculty, extremely involved PTA & smaller school make this a top school in GISD. Keep up the good work!

My children both currently attend Watson and I am extremely pleased with the education they receive as well as the care from the teachers and staff. Starting with the principals, the true care and concern for the students is wonderful and makes them all feel loved and important. The education they receive is very good and the opportunities they have with the latest technology keeps the students up to date. The music teacher creates incredible performances - thank you for all your creativity Mrs. Knudson. They are able to take the children on lots of interesting field trips. I love Mrs. Clements, 2nd grade, she is amazing! This school is very racially diverse which adds so much to my children's educational experience. It is an older building (by 50-60 years), but the Watson staff do a great job to maximize the space. We are excited as to what the next few years at Watson will bring!

Watson's success with students is based on a terrific academic curriculum that meets the needs of all students. Teachers, principals, and staff promote the well-being of the whole child, both academic and social. My children are African-American, and Watson is the perfect school for them and children of any race or economic status.

I have had two children go all the way through Watson 1st-5th grade. There is no comparison to the outstanding quality education and excellent teachers and administration they have at Watson. My daughters are hispanic and I felt they received a top notch, well rounded, culturally diverse experience during their years under the direction of a superior Principal and faculty. If you are looking for a school with a warm, loving, and educationally exciting environment....you have found it at Watson Technology Center!

If your child is white, intelligent, perfectly behaved, is middle-upper middle class, and has no learning differences, this is definitely the school for you.

I have three children that have been to this school. My oldest daughter went all the way through andmy younger two are presently attending. I can not say enough about the how amazing this place is. The principal cares so much about her staff and students and goes out of her way consistently to make her school top notch. The teachers are the best I have ever seen. They care about the children and have fantastic teaching techniques. I am so thankful that my kids have had the opportunity to attend.

I love this school the teachers teach us everything we need to know and the teachings may be hard but teach alot.

Last modified Watson Technology Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.