Garland, TX

Watson Technology Center 1

Posted December 09, 2014
I was at this school in one of the classrooms all day. There were a few things I liked, but overall I found the staff to be pretty rude. I will not return to this school.

Posted September 14, 2014
Fantastic faculty, extremely involved PTA & smaller school make this a top school in GISD. Keep up the good work!

Posted July 26, 2013
My children both currently attend Watson and I am extremely pleased with the education they receive as well as the care from the teachers and staff. Starting with the principals, the true care and concern for the students is wonderful and makes them all feel loved and important. The education they receive is very good and the opportunities they have with the latest technology keeps the students up to date. The music teacher creates incredible performances - thank you for all your creativity Mrs. Knudson. They are able to take the children on lots of interesting field trips. I love Mrs. Clements, 2nd grade, she is amazing! This school is very racially diverse which adds so much to my children's educational experience. It is an older building (by 50-60 years), but the Watson staff do a great job to maximize the space. We are excited as to what the next few years at Watson will bring!

Posted September 21, 2010
Watson's success with students is based on a terrific academic curriculum that meets the needs of all students. Teachers, principals, and staff promote the well-being of the whole child, both academic and social. My children are African-American, and Watson is the perfect school for them and children of any race or economic status.

Posted June 11, 2010
I have had two children go all the way through Watson 1st-5th grade. There is no comparison to the outstanding quality education and excellent teachers and administration they have at Watson. My daughters are hispanic and I felt they received a top notch, well rounded, culturally diverse experience during their years under the direction of a superior Principal and faculty. If you are looking for a school with a warm, loving, and educationally exciting environment....you have found it at Watson Technology Center!

Watson Technology Center 3

Posted June 02, 2010
If your child is white, intelligent, perfectly behaved, is middle-upper middle class, and has no learning differences, this is definitely the school for you.

Posted March 11, 2010
I have three children that have been to this school. My oldest daughter went all the way through andmy younger two are presently attending. I can not say enough about the how amazing this place is. The principal cares so much about her staff and students and goes out of her way consistently to make her school top notch. The teachers are the best I have ever seen. They care about the children and have fantastic teaching techniques. I am so thankful that my kids have had the opportunity to attend.

Posted August 16, 2009
I love this school the teachers teach us everything we need to know and the teachings may be hard but teach alot.

Posted June 23, 2009
Watson MST is a fantastic school. My daughter attended 2-5th grade and my son is entering 2nd grade at Watson and has been there since Kindergarten. The teachers are outstanding and truly care for all of the children in their school. I truly feel like they are part of an extended family for my children because of the love and support they have given through the the last four years. My daughter is now on her way to an Academy middle school much thanks to her wonderful instructors at Watson. Don't underestimate the fine arts instruction at this school - it's outstanding!

Watson Technology Center 0

Posted June 16, 2009
This school is the best! I Love the teachers! My child had a ball his first year in the third grade and can't wait for school to start again!

Watson Technology Center
2601 Dairy Road, Garland, TX  75041
Last modified Watson Technology Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Watson Technology Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top