Posted November 18, 2013
A student stated a stranger walked up to him in the hall way at Webb Middle School after lunch today November 18, 2013; the stranger said, Hello to the student. Student reported he spoke back to the stranger; the stranger begin talking in a loud voice asking him What class he was going to? Student reported he informed the stranger he was going to his 4th period classroom. Student reported the stranger stated in a bad voice; I don t know you and I don t want to know you; so, quit playing with me and tell me what period you are in. Student reported he was treated with disrespect and put into RAC for punishment by one of the assistant principals at Webb Middle School. Student stated he was informed to run to his 4th period class to retrieve his back pack. Student reported the assistant principle told him if he was not back under one-minute she was going to suspend him for three-days. Student reported his back pack was in the 4th period classroom that he was going to after lunch when he was approached by the stranger. Student then reported while he was retrieving his back pack out of his 4th period classroom the stranger walked into the class smiling and said, Have fun in RAC.

Posted September 18, 2013
We are new to the GISD. Shortly after starting school, our daughter had to make some immediate meal changes that are paramount to her safe health. The kitchen personnel and nurse were supportive and instrumental in ensuring our daughter meets the medical food requirements. Very very impressive! These teachers definitely care about the health and safety of their kids and this brief encounter, was priceless, superb and exceptional, exceeds my expectations beyond words! I'm immensely impressed!!! Additionally, her math teacher took a few moments to call me at home and educate me on the missing assignments and offered tutorials available. Wow! It would be easier to let struggling kids fail, but instead this math teacher has the desire to see and help each student succeed! Thank you! Especially when there are many parents who are not strong enough to help our own kids in AP Math.

Posted May 16, 2013
I think it's interesting that no one has rated this school since 2010. It is sad that 90% of the people (parents and students) that I talk to have a very poor opinion of this school and the principal. GISD needs to make some changes so we'll quit losing great families because of Webb.

Posted December 15, 2010
I am a 6th grader at Webb this year. There is constant fighting, bad language, and disrespect to the teachers. I have even seen a teacher use bad language toward a student. It is very overcrowded and uncomfortable. There are a couple of excellent teachers, but most are not. Going to this school has made me not look forward to every morning. I will not be returning to Webb next year.

Posted November 24, 2010
This school is pretty unorganized and they need some change. Well this school is pretty old they don't have any good activities for the children that is one reason why im moving my child to sellers middle school.

Webb Middle School 2

Posted June 30, 2010
This is a very old school and could use some updating. The lighting is very dim and the funiture is very old. The teaching staff way of thinking is just as old as the building. They don't have any new programs or activities for the children.

Posted June 17, 2010
Webb gave my son an excellent education . He is well rounded and doing well. Everyone wants to go to Webb and it is over crowded. 17 teachers are on carts moving from class to class. Webb almost made Exempliary this year. I am sure there must be a lot of good things going on to have those results. I do not think Webb is the place to be if you want spoon feeding. However, my sister's child also went to Webb and she was happy with the extra help her child received.

Webb Middle School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
webb is so awesome i am in 6 grade and in theatre arts it is so fun the teachers are so supportive

Webb Middle School 2

Posted March 02, 2010
The best way to describe the education my child is getting is eh. I don't see her challenged at all. I don't think kids will be well prepared for high school. Choir is great. Staff cares way too much about dress code, once making my daughter change out of her green shirt because it was sewn with gold thread. School colors are green and gold. The kids kind of scare me and seem really tough but my niece started there after coming from another country and she was quickly befriended. Principal reminds me more of a political than a school official. I never feel comfortable in the office. I feel more like I am bothering the staff. Needs a lot of improvement.

Posted October 31, 2009
I am currently attending Webb as a 6th grader, they have AWESOME teachers and everyone is very cool.

Webb Middle School
1610 Spring Creek Drive, Garland, TX  75040
Last modified Webb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webb Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top