School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The students and staff at Lyles Middle School are establishing a culture that promotes high achievement and a safe and civil school. We are soliciting parent and community input as a means to ensure that we are meeting the needs of all parties.
February 18, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted July 08, 2016
They good teacher that care and they some improvement but they help my daughters a lot

Posted October 21, 2015
I love the staff and how helpful they are with helping my son get comfortable in his new school.

Posted November 12, 2014
My daughter just started going there in 6th grade and she loves it. I was a little scared by the reviews but everything is very structured and she loves it there! She loves all of the teachers and they really keep the parent involved with activities.

Posted August 17, 2014
Lyles Middle School has "Met Standard" the last 2 years. We are a highly recommended Emerging National Demonstration School for AVID. We are looking forward to tremendous growth in our students this year!

Posted April 17, 2014
I've had two children attend Lyles and I can honestly say that the experience is what you make it. There are supportive teachers who keep you in the know with your child. And teachers who don't return emails. Being persistent and present gets results. Every year in the last three has gotten better and better it's a work in progress. I have another year left as a Lyles parent and I know it will be great.

Posted February 25, 2014
Lyles Middle School is an awesome place to work. The fun and safe culture of the school is created by the Administrators that run the school. I love coming to work everyday and teaching the students at this school. Lyles Middle School has a lot to offer, especially for students that may be struggling to find their nitch in life or a group to hand out with because we have such a diverse school.

Posted February 23, 2014
New administrators and professional educators. Lyles Middle School has a great administrative team, staff, and teachers!

Posted February 20, 2014
Two years ago I would have rated this school with one or two starts. The current leadership has, and continues to change the school culture to one that is focused on the learning of every student. The facilities are clean inside and out. Lyles is as safe place for students to learn. The staff continues to receive high quality training and are learning to work together to ensure students learn at high levels. There is certainly room for improvement, but the staff at Lyles is hard at work and meeting the challenge of change with hard work and dedication. Looking forward to see continued change and growth!

Posted February 20, 2014
Education that's PERSONABLE and CARING is what we deliver at Lyles Middle School. With a top notch administration team that puts a PREMIUM on EXCELLENCE, our culture has changed for the better since I began my 6 years tenure here. Parents are constantly encouraged to join in actively with our partnership! Our substitutes are considered an educational extension of our academic community here. I say, "it's certainly a great day to be a Lumberjack!"

Posted February 19, 2014
Lyles is a wonderful school, Our Teachers are amazing and really care about the students education and go above and beyond to make sure they excell.

Lyles Middle School
4655 South Country Club Road, Garland, TX  75043
Last modified Lyles Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.