Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Principal Kelly Williams is hated by the teachers. I know this because I spoke to several over the time my grand daughter was at school there. I hear she throws them under the bus to take away heat from her and the falling test scores.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Bullies terrorize the campus but the principal is no where to be found.

Supports LD students: Neutral

I have no clue, but I bet not because discipline is a joke.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Principal Williams makes excuses for the bullies. They are never punished, but they keep hurting good kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers were good, but the principal was horrible. Principal Williams always had Mrs. McClure answer everything and is never at the school to speak to.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My grand daughter had homework but she told me she never had to turn it in.

the teachers no good they like to bullyn the kids and the principal the worse person I can ever meet

I have a son at shugart. I call for the principle who is never there and talk to the other principal. My boy is telling me that he is always right, but he is not. That principle just blames the teachers, not my boy. Not good to do because he learns to blame me too. Bad principles.

I' m a mom of 3 girls that attend Shugart and I love this school, we move to DISD for a few months and we have to move back because DISD sucks! I don't have any complaint abt this School all the stuff is very nice and the most important thing my daughters learn and feel happy at the school!! GREAT JOB SHUGART ELEMENTARY!!!

As a parent, I really recomend this school. Well organized outside traffic and inside,safe, friendly, caring, helpful, and more... Thank you Principal Kelly Williams!! A good place starts with a good Leader, When I read this I think of leader like The principal Kelly Williams.. The whole city celebrates when the godly succeed; they shout for joy when the wicked die. Thank you Principal

Last modified Shugart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.