Bad
Good

Posted August 20, 2015
Both of my boys have grown up through the 6 years of school here at Abbett. Abbett cares about the kids safety, education, and their achievements. Wonderful living and caring teachers, administration, and the parents are amazing!

Posted April 01, 2015
Abbett has been a great school for our daughter. It is very diverse and the teachers all seem to do everything they can to reach and teach each child. We are totally pleased with Abbett and I am not sure what more you could ask for in an elementary school.

Posted April 30, 2014
Great teachers. My son was behind on reading and his teacher works with him before school twice a week...and he is happy to go! My daughter loves Abbett and the opportunity to participate in the Student Council to help eliminate bullying.

Posted April 28, 2014
My family has been blessed to have our kids going to this school!!! We moved to Texas from another country and everyone from this school has been so wonderful, loving and helping. Our kids have excelled in their reading and math, they even ask me to drop them a bit earlier so they can do some extra work!!! That is a miracle itself! And it shows how much love they feel for their school. If your child needs a bit of help, they give them tutoring to help them. Really outstanding school. So, if you want your kids to have an outstanding education, learn to be compassionate and love learning, this is the school!

Abbett Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2011
Parents please read the rules and guidelines for users. Names of staff members are not allow with the purpose of protecting them...you and your child. Thank you!

Posted March 16, 2011
I have two sons at Abbett, one in 3rd grade and one in kindergarten. I am also active in the PTA. I LOVE this school, the principal, the vice-principal, everyone in the office, the teachers that my boys have had and the teachers I have met at multiple functions, the parents, etc. etc. I can not say enough great things about the school and the staff. It is a a joy to be a part of such of great school!

Posted October 14, 2010
The teachers and staff at Abbett are so friendly, professional and caring. The security is very good and the classrooms and common areas are always neat and clean. The PTA is a joy to work with and alot of parents are involved in the school activities as well.

Posted July 20, 2010
I have twins who just finished kindergarten at Abbett. The PTA is awesome and really cares about the kids. It is like being part of a family and everyone helps each other out. We especially loved our teacher, Mrs. Fuller, who gave 110% and went above and beyond for each of her students!! Can't wait for 1st grade!

Posted May 21, 2010
We are so lucky that our daughter Zaina Attended Abbett Elementary this year and we are so thankful to Mrs. Traughber tireless effort with her students. Zaina started as an ESL student, yet her reading skills are unbelievable; she can read and comprehend what she reads. Our son, Abdul, will be attending Abbett as well next year and we look forward for another great year at Abbett. I. Qattan

Posted April 16, 2010
Our son attended Abbett Elementary School for some years and just loved the students, teachers, and the school.

Abbett Elementary School
730 West Muirfield Road, Garland, TX  75044
Last modified Abbett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.