Posted November 21, 2013
The people at this school genuinely care about the children. They create a warm, positive environment. I was very pleased and we really miss them. My daughter is a mainstreamed specials needs girl. They handled her well and provided need attention. She enjoyed the school.

Price Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
I would not recommend this school to anyone who wants their child tolearn in a safe environment. The staff cannot handle disciplinary problems, and because of this learning falters. Bullies are a big problem here, some of the classes are now over the state limit, and there are serious accountability issues. I've never seen anything like this. Please RUN

Posted July 18, 2013
My children love this school & staff. Teachers and staff are always available and very helpful. they have a good PTA staff, and staff is always there when you need something.

Posted November 18, 2012
Price is a A++ school. My children love the school and have loved all of their teachers and staff. Price has always been an open door policy for parents when they have issues or concerns with their child(ren). Teachers and staff are always available and very helpful. My children have had straight A's since kindergarten and thats because these teachers care and want to see the students succeed. There is no other school like it, Price ROCKS!!

Posted November 13, 2012
Great school. To be an involved parent it is easy. My three kids love to go to school. The staff is great and really gets to know the kids. Safety is great because people don't roam the halls. The PTA really tries to get everyone involved. It only takes a few minutes to help out and there are lots of opportunities.

Price Elementary School 1

Posted November 02, 2012
I absolutely hate this school. They dump so much work onto the parents and they offer no type of support for it. Contact with the instructor is extremely limited due to the fact they do not allow parents to drop off their kids in the class room. They send home homework for which the kid has received no instruction. They are too lazy to solve problems and would rather just let the kid sit there and cry than to call an available parent to problem solve and assist with very simple items (or go to the front office for assistance). Finally, I do not feel like my child is making sufficient progress this year. I have seen no improvement in her problem areas.

Price Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2010
I have two children at Price currently and one that has moved through to high school. The current principal is a very good one and I hope he stays. He has taken many steps to improve the overall experience for parents, teachers and students. . All the staff have been very pleasant and professional and reachable. Both of my kids enjoy Price and are learning well. I have experienced professionalism and support for my special needs child and also for my gifted and talented one as well. I have no complaints at all and would recommend Price to anyone looking for a good school for their kids

Posted March 10, 2008
The Principal is excellent; The support staff (The secretary and Virginia are excellent and very professional). The School is safe and the students have high expectations to meet, therefore they are giving their best every day! I love the school and the environment.

Posted August 01, 2007

Posted January 04, 2007

Price Elementary School
630 Stroud Lane, Garland, TX  75043
Last modified Price Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Price Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top