Garland, TX

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

It is my honor to be principal of OHE. We have so much to offer our students and we are a beacon of light in our neighborhood. OHE is a friendly and welcoming place where kids come first! We are always looking to improve and build upon our strong foundation of academic achievement. We are proud to be Mustangs!
March 30, 2015

Posted March 30, 2015
OHE has a great leadership team that works long and hard with their teachers! This was exactly the uplift that this RISD school needed! We have teachers here that work very hard for their students to ensure that they succeed! I am honored to be a part of the Mustangs!

Posted March 30, 2015
I am proud to be a Mustang! I have worked at O. Henry for 10 years and continue to enjoy this friendly neighborhood school where our families and students are loved. Our teachers work hard to build a strong academic foundation for every student making success achievable.

O Henry Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2015
greta school however they need more extra curricular classes badly! the teachers and staff are friendly and caring and the principle is talkative and funny.

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted April 18, 2007

O Henry Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2004
An excellent school. I had 2 sons attend O. Henry and did very well at this school. The whole staff was loving and caring to both my sons. One of my sons graduated from O. Henry with honors. I wish all schools were like O. Henry. Mr. Savage (principal)did a super job leading the teachers, parents, and students on how to achieve greatness.

O Henry Elementary School
4100 Tynes Drive, Garland, TX  75042
Last modified O Henry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O Henry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top