New possibilities at GCA for 2012 and 2013!!
• Installing two or three desktop computers in every classroom in the school to help our students utilize the vast array of educational software available to help their academics come alive outside the textbook.
• Installing new computers in the elementary computer lab to better allow them to develop their technology skills.
• Giving our 11th-12th grade students tablet computers to assist in their academic research and to utilize the incredible amount of e-textbooks now available.
• Looking to partner with educational institutions for opportunities for high school students to take dual-credit and AP classes to enhance the college admission process.
• Starting an Early Education Center for infants and toddlers to help the many two-parent working families have a Christian-based, safe place for their children.
• Launching the Swordsmen Summer Day Camp program to help working families between school years have fun-filled, activity-based care for their children.
• Developing a 7-10 day internship and specialty block class program for our high school students. This would take place in the 2nd semester and allow our high school students to participate in college information trips, Christian leadership trips, specialty practical classes, and internship opportunities with local businesses or trades to investigate possible future endeavors for themselves.
• Transforming our high school social studies classes into more of a discussion, comparative, and research based studies of past and current events.
• Instituting more writing-intensive curriculum in all grades 4th-12th to assist our students in developing their communication skills.
• Hiring a Director of Development to assist GCA in marketing and fundraising so we can offer even a greater array of activities and classes.
• Utilizing a third-party tuition collection company called Smart Tuition to handle all of the payment collections. This will give parents better flexibility in payment options.
Jump on the GCA bandwagon where our goal is to develop cutting-edge and distinctively-Christian young people who will make a B.I.G. impact in our society!!