Bad
Good

My son attended this school for 2nd and 3rd grade. Great staff, great facilities, FANTASTIC teachers!

Both of my children attended this school and I am so thankful! We moved to San Antonio and have realized how good we really had it at Parkside. My daughter had top notch teachers, Mrs. Gilbert, Mrs. Catchpool, Mrs. Connor, Mrs. Latouf, & Mrs. Christian! She really learned how to be successful and achieve success. My son also had awesome teachers...Mrs. Kincheloe, Mrs. Youngblood, Mrs. Montgomery , Mrs. Connor, and Mrs. Gilbert. He entered his new school well above grade level because of these teachers! I only wish that all students could experience the love of learning that Parkside gives.

This is my daughter's first year at Parkside and she hasn't loved it. The previous school she attended integrated technology regularly and my daughter hasn't been on a computer once the entire year. The teacher's websites aren't kept up-to-date and it has been difficult knowing what we need to do to support our daughter's education. They spend too much time preparing for standardized tests than instilling a love of learning using hands on teaching techniques. I feel like this school is average due to their lack of technology and communication.

I have 2 children in this fabulous campus. We opened the school with my oldest in kinder 6 years ago and he getting ready to graduate into middle school. Parkside is a community that not only envelopes academic learning, but nutritional awareness, environmental resources, health and physical awareness, as well as the fine arts. This is an 'open door' school, where the students are embraced and encouraged to take chances and make mistakes because they are in a safe place where great scholarly traits raise you up. I could not ask more of the faculty, staff, parents and large volunteer base. GO PARKSIDE MUSTANGS!

We love this school! The teachers are top notch and the curriculum challenges the kids to excel.

Parkside is an incredible school. Even with it's current growth, it is like one big family. The principal is extremely hands on and ensures that this school continues to be a nurturing place of learning. My son is in Fifth grade now and started here in First grade. His teachers have all been amazing, the staff is so supportive, the parent involvement is wonderful. It is a great school!

Parkside is a wonderful school that is both nurturing and challenging. My 2nd grader started at Parkside in kindergarten and I believe the principal, teachers and staff are all top notch. The counselor worked with my son in kindergarten because he had a lot of anxiety being in a new school, new house, new people. Everyone at Parkside involved had his best interests at heart and he finally grew out of it. Very involved PTA and parental support. Nurse Suzanne is AMAZING! I cannot be happier with our decision to send our son here and look forward to our youngest son attending as well.

Not sure why the rating for Parkside is a 7. The school has been rated exemplary since it opened. I have 2 children that attend and we've been at the school since it opened in 2008. Our principal is awesome and the teachers are top notch. I can't imagine attending a different elementary!

The staff at this school teaches and loves kids! Both of my children attend this school and I am very pleased with the high expectations that my kids are receiving.

I just love this school. Parent-teacher involvement is pretty high. Teachers teach to give independence and real love of knowledge to our kids. Our school Principal and staff our always available and our children's safety is up there in the school's priority. Parkside elementary in it's 1st year is awesome. This coming from a mom who is all about school and the 'loving' to learn and reaching for high goals is all about.

Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.