Granbury, TX

Posted September 10, 2014
Our kids are attending CCA because they love the atmosphere there. They have friends with excellent character and teachers who are awesome encouragers and models of how faith is to be lived out. We have done public school, home school and now CCA for several years and each has its unique challenges. If you are a believer looking for a true christian school experience for your kids in the Granbury area, this is the place. The school is now sharing the Church of Christ building near Granbury High School. They are still non-denominational in nature but are being hosted by the church as a wonderful kindness while the school plans a future site. The kids say it is working out great. They also have an excellent weight room, locker rooms and showers at the old Meander Rd. site. They still host their home football games under the lights there. The new athletic director, Coach Ike, has been great for my older kids by focusing on consistent long range conditioning for overall prevention of injury in any sport of which the school offers many. Blessings to you in your seach for the best place for your children.

Posted September 04, 2014
My daughter has attended CCA since kindergarten. We love the staff and teachers. This school has high academic standards and moral values. Their not perfect, but all schools have to make adjustments as they grow. They encourage strong family involvement in the school. Our new location is so nice. We now have a full Gym and cafeteria. CCA offers band, choir, art, Spanish and nearly every sport. Great place to educate your kids.

Posted June 26, 2013
A little advice based on recent experience. Avoid at all cost. New "administration" is clueless.

Posted October 13, 2011
I have been a part of CCA for 10 years (this year is year 11) and it has been a fantastic school for my children. I know my children have received a quality education from a Biblical perspective. The teachers have been caring and helpful to my children. The current administration (which has been in place for 2 years) has shown EXCELLENT leadership and professionalism and have really brought the school up to a top school. I highly recommend CCA.

Posted October 13, 2011
I have been a teacher at Cornerstone for several years now, and have found it a wonderful place to work. The other teachers care so much for their students and go above and beyond what is required to help their students succeed. The administrator and Board have been very supportive. I am so glad to be a part of Cornerstone and am looking forward to many years of service to the Lord there.

Cornerstone Christian Academy 2

Posted August 30, 2011
i did not rlly care for this school didnt reaqlly tech me much . i went to premire and i love it there(: -Zack E.

Posted August 29, 2011
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nonnonoononoon

Posted February 10, 2011
Have left for another Christian school in the area. Left due to a school board that is unprofessional and poor money managers. Many who have joined the board, resign and remove their children from the school. That is a sad statement. They still have some teacher's we will miss, other's that need to take a dose of common sense and kindness. Paying $600 dollars a month per child for this school is not money well spent. We love a Christian school atmosphere, this school needs help and prayer.

Posted February 08, 2011
It is February 2011 and we are half way through the school year. This is our 5th year at CCA and I am so pleased with our experience. Our Admin Mrs Thornburg is the best possible person to run our school. She has great leadership ability and cares for our children as well. We are equally pleased with our teachers this years as well as those in the past. We are in the process of turning in our paper work for next school year. We will have 2 children at CCA and are excited about next year. Praise God!

Posted November 12, 2010
Old trailer buildings are not safe and very dirty with mold. This can not be good for you. No cafeteria, gym, coaching for youngsters, or decent toilets. Alot of money for not much in buildings or programs. We can get bible programs and music at church and send kids to decent private school. Could not get a straight answer from folks about what the future holds. No account of current money. Appears they dont have any. Not many kids here either.

Cornerstone Christian Academy
603 Meander Road, Granbury, TX  76049
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cornerstone Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top