Granbury, TX
After care: No

Posted February 20, 2013
I'm not sure I can adequately express what a blessing GCA has been to our family. I have two daughters who attend and have been delighted to see the growth they have shown this year. Besides outstanding academic expectations, the staff are truly caring and my children have made great friendships. Please check out Grace if you are looking for a Christ-centered education for your child.

Posted February 08, 2013
My boys have THRIVED since being at GCA- academically, spiritually and socially! After much research, we found that the Classical model of education couldn't be matched, and are excited to have this caliber of school in Granbury. We love the "3 day classroom model". At GCA, parents must be prepared to commit time to their child's schoolwork and expect academic excellence. Teachers introduce all new concepts and plan lessons, then parents reinforce what they learn at home w/ related projects & assignments. Biblically, we believe as parents we're called to be the primary influence in our children's lives so this has been a great fit for us. Our boys get ample socialization, & we appreciate that their peers come from like-minded, Christian homes! The teachers go the extra mile to do hands-on activities that students will genuinely learn from, and in EVERY subject (as well as unstructured times), they teach about Christ and demonstrate His love. If my kids aren't with me, then I think the next best place is with GCA teachers that instruct and correct w/ a parent's love! What sets GCA apart? Authentic Christ-centered instruction, Classical model, rigorous academics & involved parents.

Posted January 30, 2013
We ABSOLUTLEY LOVE this school!! It is the best fit for our family & lifestyle. Each one of the 11 teachers & staff members are AMAZING!! As a full time working parent of 2 children the school is very accommodating to our personal needs as well as my childrens academic needs. We are able to see the full spectrum of the school having a child in the oldest class and a child in the youngest class. Our 10 year old son can't wait each day to go to school while our 3 year old daughter comes home everyday singing new songs. Both kids blowing our socks off with what all they have learned every single day. We are truely blessed to have a school here in Granbury, Tx. that reconizes each of my childrens very different personalities & individual needs. Thank you Grace Classical Academy!! The Hooser Family

Posted January 29, 2013
Grace Classical Academy is such a blessing to our family! We have really embraced the combined class room time along with at home instruction days. We are very impressed with the rigorous academics and the high expectations. The teachers and staff genuinely care for the students and families. The small class size provides an optimal environment for learning. As parents, we are very excited about developing a Christian world view and a love for learning in our children.

Grace Classical Academy
911 E Hwy 377, Granbury, TX  76048
Last modified Grace Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Grace Classical Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top