Bad
Good

I just moves to this area, off of westchester and cedar ridge. I found out that my 2 kids will be going to regan middle school and there os not a bus for them. Just a little streesed I wk from 8 to 6, need a reliable person ok can trust to pick up and drop kids at school. Any have kids at regan willing to help, I can pay you.

This school employees a teacher who displays bias and racism. I find it ironic that my child has many stories of one teacher treating children differently because of their race. This teacher has taught my child for 7 months and hasn't taken the time to learn to spell his/her name correctly. What is the message here? Well, I think it's one of disrespect, attempting to minimized an individual's worth, and to make them feel as though their unimportant, and not worth the time needed to spell it correctly. The GPISD needs to invest more time in checking backgrounds and the character of employees working with our future leaders of America.

Hello, In response to your transportation problem, I think I will be able to help. We are also in your area on Carrier & Westchester, I work in the afternoons, so I'm free in the mornings and I have a child that attends the same school. Please respond if your still interested.

Reagan Middle School is the best middle school in Grand Prairie without question. My child is an A student and has excelled at everything that was asked of her while attending this school. This school drives excellence in academics for their students. Not to mention this is an exemplary middle school. The school is ethnically diverse, which I think is a plus. No overwhelming majority of ethnicities there, but that s the general makeup our entire community. I am an African-American man and I m married to a wonderful African-American woman. The office staff and teachers have always been courteous and genuine with me, my wife and my child. I have never has an issue with them. We have been here since our child was in the 3rd grade at Powell Elementary, which was another wonderful experience. Well, that was my experience. I am so happy to see my tax dollars at work for my child. Way to go RMS!!!!!!

i dont believe that 6th graders should be in with what was known as junior high (7th and 8th) graders,its too overwhelming for students come from elementary to this huge whole new world,most of the kids are overwhelmed and it shows in there grades and attitudes

I have the same problem with transportation. I am not sure how to reach out without having information public. Reagan is a good school. The office staff can be a challenge, but I have to take into consideration the number of people they deal with from day to day. Diversity is a challenge but I teach my children to look beyond that.

Hello,we r new in the area, My son is currently enrolled at Reagan and just loves the school!!! But, bcuz we got back transportation information, we r looking for reliable person who would be interested in helping w/ transportation to school in the mornings, as we have to be at work @ 5am.. I would be willing to pay for the service or trade for afternoon picking u ur child.. Please, if anyone is interested, we are located on w westchester pkwy & Carrier. Thank u..

Regan Middle School is still lacking diversity training and this year has been no different. I do not recommend this school for minorities. The prejudice that they carry is so blatant. I honestly believe the teachers are there to destroy minority students. I challenge anyone to review the records of student ratios as it pertains to detention. Often times students are referred for bogast reasons. I also challenge anyone to interview students in regards to what they witness. Students of the majority are aware of blantant circumstances.

I am a student at RMS & my favorite teacher, Coach Lofton is absolutely amazing. He's so nice & understanding. :) If you have the chance in being his student, you are lucky to the max!

I have a daughter that went to Reagan for three years and now my son attends Reagan. Reagan is a great school with amazing leadership and outstanding parent involvement.

Last modified Ronald W Reagan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.