Bad
Good

Juan N Seguin Elementary School 5

Posted February 05, 2014
My dahter is in grade 1 at Seguin. Her teacher is only first year teacher but my dahter grown a lot under her. She know how to read now before she no know how to read. I love this teacher. Her is very nice and she respect me even tho I know very little. Her no make me feel bad when I can no afford my dahter food or new things to wear. Her send me thing to help me read and write better. Please be the teacher for all of my dahters. I love Seguin a lot because of this. Thanks you.

Juan N Seguin Elementary School 5

Posted December 05, 2011
My 5 year old girl and 4 year old boy both attend this very nice school. The teachers are dedicated, caring and know the children by name. My daughter already reads well in Kinder and my pre-K boy loves to go to school every morning! He specially loves dance class. :)

Posted January 12, 2010
I am the parent of a young five year old that has attended Seguin since 2008-2009. He is in the PPCD/Pre-K program. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of his teachers, Mrs. Ramirez, and the Speech Therapist. All have played a large part in my son's success. I am thankful of the GPISD and Seguin Elementary.

Posted December 06, 2008
This school is excellent! It's located right in a beautiful subdivison. The teachers are great and my kid has realy excelled here!

Juan N Seguin Elementary School 4

Posted October 04, 2007
My son is in pre school and he loves it, I think the teachers are awesome.

1450 Southeast 4th Street, Grand Prairie, TX  75051
Last modified Juan N Seguin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.