School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Anna May Daulton is a fabulous school. The staff works diligently to do what is best for students. It is in a wonderful, diverse community. Daulton is a unique school that I am thankful to call home.
September 28, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)

The teachers at this school go above and beyond to make sure each students' needs are met. I have experienced great communication and have enjoyed the numerous "extras" this school offers to make learning exciting for my child.

I have had two children go through Daulton, and I am a teacher here myself. My children were well prepared for secondary schools when they left Daulton and I couldn't have asked for a better foundation for them! I love teaching here with warm, caring people who sincerely want the best for ALL children!

Develops character: Strongly agree

My kids have learned a lot about compassion and accepting others as they are. The ISLE program here is great.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at this school have always worked with my kids to make sure they received all the help they needed.

All 3 of my kids have gone through Daulton. Their teachers have always gone above and beyond to make sure all their needs were met.

Two of my kids went through Daulton. They loved their time there. The teachers were great and the office staff was always very friendly and would go out of their way to help you if you had a question. The principal would make every effort to meet with you if you needed to talk to her. Daulton has been the best elementary school we've ever been involved with.

If you are looking for teachers who care about individual student needs and best practices, then look no further. Daulton has a warm, loving environment which fosters relationships and the love of learning. These teachers work tirelessly to make sure students get what they needs academically and emotionally. Principal, Sue Gerlach, is a team player and supports her staff and works to accommodate student and parent needs. You won't find a better school for your child.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is only used as a practice tool and to allow parents to see the level of rigor that kids must perform to achieve mastery of state skills.

As a teacher my experience has been amazing. The staff is a family and the kids are truly the priority. We care about the learning environment of students. It's a welcoming place to work each day.

I am a teacher at Daulton. I have taught at other schools previously, but I will never teach anywhere else if I'm able to stay here! The administration is so great. I feel supported and like I am listened to. I have had the opposite experience and am so glad to work in such a positive, uplifting environment. The building has such a good vibe and it shows in our happy students. I love being at Daulton and I love my parents and my students! The PTA is VERY involved and helpful. They do so much for our kids - I love it!

Last modified Anna May Daulton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.