Posted May 27, 2014
anna may daulton is very great my kids love it it has very great teachers

Posted May 16, 2014
Anna May Daulton is an amazing school, I'm not sure what the negative posters are seeing that I don't but we have a fantastic teacher (my daughter is in Kindergarten.) Every time we go there the school is clean, and events are well run and well organized. It truly is a little neighborhood schoolhouse.

Anna May Daulton Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2014
Horrible school with terrible staff. The school nurse is awful and will make your kids cry before treating them, if she even bothers to treat them at all.

Posted February 23, 2014
Daulton is a great school! The teachers communicate through emails, phone calls, and newsletters. The principal care about kids and it shows. I'm active in the school and strongly disagree with previous comments. My kids love being a Daulton Dragon.

Anna May Daulton Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2013
Very disappointed in the school. I expected much more given that it's rating was so high. I failed to pay much attention to the reviews that say your child will get lost in the crowd. However, that was a mistake. That is exactly what will happen. Don't expect your child to be challenged if the work is too easy. Don't expect a call or an email from a teacher unless your child has behavior problems. If your child is not "the favorite" or if you don't know someone at the school don't expect to be respected. Extremely disappointed with the negativity spewed from the teachers towards the students. I will be withdrawing my daughter next year.

Anna May Daulton Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2013
Communication with teachers is excellent. Enrichment staff and prinicpal, however, is severly lacking. Unless your child is in the Gifted and Talented program, don't expect the principal to give you the time of day.

Posted May 16, 2013
All aspects of Anna May Daulton exceed expectations. Great administration and teachers that genuinely care about all students. Previous comments from parents about poor leadership or administration were not valid. These parents have unrealistic expectations and think that they can just walk in and meet with the principal....you have to schedule an appointment! The administration is busy running the school and ensuring that our children get the best education possible....

Anna May Daulton Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2011
We moved to the neighborhood surrounding this school based on the reputation of the Mansfield ISD. However, after a couple of years of my child attending this school,I realized that reputation alone is not enough to judge a school for your child. My child is not a problem child. But, his quietness caused him to be lost in the crowd by his teachers. Daulton was not the right place for him. He was moved to a school with a much smaller teacher to student ratio. Unfortunately, his new school is was not an expense that we planned for when we moved to this community. However, it is worth it as I observe a night and day difference in his confidence and approach to school. My advice before moving to any new school: 1. View the student/teacher interactions and 2. Talk to parents who have older children who have attended the schools that your child would likely attend (IS, MS, HS).

Anna May Daulton Elementary School 0

Posted January 05, 2010
We moved to Texas this year. What a wonderful surprise in this GREAT school! Our phone calls prior to moving were so encouraging with the friendly reception from front desk and information relayed, but our exoerience has been terrific! Everone so courteous and helpful. Great pride and care in school. Academics stressed in pleasant learning environment.

Posted May 28, 2009
My wife and I are extremely pleased at the education, skill set, and knowledge the teaching and admin staff have at Anna May Daulton. Our children benefit daily in one aspect or another from all areas of instruction...from the required Math, Science, and Reading to the Arts and Music. We see daily the care and compassion that all the students receive. We can't say enough good things about Daulton. Keep up the Outstanding work that you all do. You really are raising up our future leaders.

Anna May Daulton Elementary School
2607 North Grand Peninsula Drive, Grand Prairie, TX  75054
Last modified Anna May Daulton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anna May Daulton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top