Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They work hard to make sure all students are treated fairly and to act with integrity. They reward "house points" for good behavior and for being polite/courteous.

My daughter attends Louise Cabaniss as a kindergartener and loves it. The principal is a great lady and is always looking for ways to improve the school. The PTA is motivated and involved. I was considering putting my child in private school before she attended, but this school is as good as a private school.

I see that recently a parent stated that this schools principal and teacher bullied their child. I cannot speak to that because what I know of the principal and teachers is that they are caring and loving toward the students. The principal knows the students well and is very approachable. I want others to know I love this school and my child and I have had a wonderful experience all of our five years.

The principal and the Teacher bully my son all year, too the point that my son was diagnosed with depression. I ask to please move my son to a different classroom with a new teacher. The responce was "NO", I scheduled more than 3 conference with the teacher and principal nothing was resolve. My son will still come home crying.

my daughter loved this school and so did i I was super hurt when i had to move to Dallas.. Mrs. Walker and Mrs. Crane were excellent teachers they made my tag student feel at home.... Wish i could move back... Very involved parents Our field trips usually had 30-40 cars following, Home mom in every room to help the teachers very good E.C. programs. (no i'm not staff my Daughter was one of their star students until we had to move:(

Cabaniss Elementary School totally Rocks! This is our first year at Cabaniss! Thus far, we have been extremely pleased! Our son really enjoys going to school! On Fridays, he looks forward to Mondays! They have 20+ extra curricular activity clubs! Sign language, Art, Chess, Book Club, Advance Intervention, Spanish, Robotics, Math, Science, Cooking, and a Character Academy, just to name a few! The Principal exhibits true leadership! She is accessible, shows genuine care and concern for her students, staff and the community! The teachers are always smiling, makes learning fun and are very responsive! They have learning in the line! This is when they are in the halls in line, they're reviewing! Simply AMAZING! Monthly, in the evenings, the Librarian sponsors reading, arts & crafts! The Dad's club have sponsored events and the PTA is very active! They have field trips scheduled to the Opera and Austin! The campus is safe and clean! The food in the cafeteria is delicious! Oh, the Mayor for the City of Grand Prairie recently visited the Cabaniss! Check it out on his Facebook page! Definitely, a great choice for our family! A "PROUD" Cabaniss Cowboy family!

I was very pleased with the school and staff. I wasn't too happy when my kids had to switch schools this year, however they made the transition for my children very easy. They were very welcoming and made them feel very welcome. They really like their new school: )

Very impressed w/Mansfield ISD & how they have schools divided from elem., intermediate, middle & high school. I've noticed all of the schools are new, have great websites and seem to take pride in themselves. After researching I decided that Louise Cabaniss Elementary seemed the most appealing to me since it was in close proximity to 360 & 20. I called over the phone & spoke with Tamara Moore, she was soooo nice! She told me I could come in anytime I wanted & tour the school. The day I visited the school it was very nice, clean & new. I was greeted nicely by the receptionist & Tamara who is the clerk there. I had my niece & grandmother with me & she gave us a great tour of the school. I met some of the Teachers, the Librarian, the Counselor, the Assistant Principal & saw lots of the kids. Everyone was genuinely friendly & I loved the diversity of kids I saw. The school was awesome & we ended up staying there for at least 2 hours talking to the staff. I am really excited about this school!!! I am ready to move here this summer & be done with Grapevine Colleyville ISD which is a nightmare between the rude staff, losing children & corporal punishment policies.

I have been very impressed with the school so far this year. This is my sons first year here and I feel like he is being challenged. I'm a fan of HW and wish that he would get more, but of course he would disagree. His teacher makes learning fun and that is so very important to keep kids interested and involved.

My daughter has grown up with this school, Its a great place from structure to organzation.Its positive environment is key for our kids which they show everyday.

Last modified Louise Cabaniss Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.