Posted May 18, 2014
my daughter loved this school and so did i I was super hurt when i had to move to Dallas.. Mrs. Walker and Mrs. Crane were excellent teachers they made my tag student feel at home.... Wish i could move back... Very involved parents Our field trips usually had 30-40 cars following, Home mom in every room to help the teachers very good E.C. programs. (no i'm not staff my Daughter was one of their star students until we had to move:(

Posted December 08, 2013
Cabaniss Elementary School totally Rocks! This is our first year at Cabaniss! Thus far, we have been extremely pleased! Our son really enjoys going to school! On Fridays, he looks forward to Mondays! They have 20+ extra curricular activity clubs! Sign language, Art, Chess, Book Club, Advance Intervention, Spanish, Robotics, Math, Science, Cooking, and a Character Academy, just to name a few! The Principal exhibits true leadership! She is accessible, shows genuine care and concern for her students, staff and the community! The teachers are always smiling, makes learning fun and are very responsive! They have learning in the line! This is when they are in the halls in line, they're reviewing! Simply AMAZING! Monthly, in the evenings, the Librarian sponsors reading, arts & crafts! The Dad's club have sponsored events and the PTA is very active! They have field trips scheduled to the Opera and Austin! The campus is safe and clean! The food in the cafeteria is delicious! Oh, the Mayor for the City of Grand Prairie recently visited the Cabaniss! Check it out on his Facebook page! Definitely, a great choice for our family! A "PROUD" Cabaniss Cowboy family!

Posted September 10, 2013
I was very pleased with the school and staff. I wasn't too happy when my kids had to switch schools this year, however they made the transition for my children very easy. They were very welcoming and made them feel very welcome. They really like their new school: )

Posted June 11, 2013
Very impressed w/Mansfield ISD & how they have schools divided from elem., intermediate, middle & high school. I've noticed all of the schools are new, have great websites and seem to take pride in themselves. After researching I decided that Louise Cabaniss Elementary seemed the most appealing to me since it was in close proximity to 360 & 20. I called over the phone & spoke with Tamara Moore, she was soooo nice! She told me I could come in anytime I wanted & tour the school. The day I visited the school it was very nice, clean & new. I was greeted nicely by the receptionist & Tamara who is the clerk there. I had my niece & grandmother with me & she gave us a great tour of the school. I met some of the Teachers, the Librarian, the Counselor, the Assistant Principal & saw lots of the kids. Everyone was genuinely friendly & I loved the diversity of kids I saw. The school was awesome & we ended up staying there for at least 2 hours talking to the staff. I am really excited about this school!!! I am ready to move here this summer & be done with Grapevine Colleyville ISD which is a nightmare between the rude staff, losing children & corporal punishment policies.

Louise Cabaniss Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2013
I have been very impressed with the school so far this year. This is my sons first year here and I feel like he is being challenged. I'm a fan of HW and wish that he would get more, but of course he would disagree. His teacher makes learning fun and that is so very important to keep kids interested and involved.

Posted January 03, 2013
My daughter has grown up with this school, Its a great place from structure to organzation.Its positive environment is key for our kids which they show everyday.

Posted September 16, 2012
3 weeks of school and they are already challenging my pk-4 and Kinder boys, with new vocabulary and new responsibilities. Very proud to have my 2 boys in Louise Cabaniss Elementary

Louise Cabaniss Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2011
Good school with caring administrators and teachers. I am glad my child attends Cabaniss Elementary.

Posted April 29, 2010
Wonderful school with caring and friendly teachers and staff.

Louise Cabaniss Elementary School
6080 Mirabella Boulevard, Grand Prairie, TX  75052
Last modified Louise Cabaniss Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louise Cabaniss Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top