Grand Prairie, TX

Posted October 24, 2014
Tonight we had a family picnic and I loved seeing our community come together. Seeing the children, parents, school staff, teachers, and principal and vice principal working together to unite and show school spirt! These past three years I have personally seen how both the principal and the vice principal have equally poured their hearts out and have worked diligently to help this school become the best school possible. I am so grateful to everyone at Mike Moseley! Thank you to all the teachers who work hard everyday!

Posted April 17, 2014
I love how the principle, teachers and staff are dedicated for student achievement to rise dramatically to the point they have increase Additionally instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of all learners. Lessons, skills and activities are created for students that match their individual learning style(s).

Mike Moseley Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2013
Moseley has been open for 6 years and is on it's 4rth principal. Less then 50% of the original teaching staff are still there. When the school opened there were alot of veteran expierienced teachers and now most of the teachers have very little expierence. An optimist might say that the school is similiar to Texas weather. If you do not like a member of the staff, don't worry about it too much it'll change.

Mike Moseley Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2013
I felt that parent involvement was terrible. The office staff is courteous. The principal and vice principal are both new this year. The Principal and the VP seem lost and are trying to figure things out. I am sure perhaps in the future this can be a good thing but all this change all at once seems to me like it can't be in the best interest for the children. I also do not feel right about how little the children are allowed to talk in the cafeteria. I personally think children need to be able to communicate with their peers somewhat without feeling like they are in a prison. I think GP ISD is trying very hard with this whole "School of Choice" idea but why not spend money on all the schools in GP ISD instead of only a few select schools that they target to the rest of the DFW population. Why doesn't Mike Moseley offer all the programs Garner offers their students? Both schools are GP ISD shouldn't they be equally as good????? Where are our tax dollars going?????

Mike Moseley Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Moseley is a great school, all the way from the Principal to cafeteria staff are just wonderful.

Posted June 02, 2009
Wonderful principal, teachers and staff. My son is a special needs child and he and our family have been very happy here. He has been made welcomed and loved from the first day to his last. Many thanks to Ms. Millam and Mrs. Riggle. We love you and will miss you and your tender hearts.

Posted May 21, 2009
Awesome School! This school promotes reading. Now, my son loves to read.

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted August 31, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
I think that the school is off to a great start. There is much room for improvement but we have a principal that is known for creating great schools with top scores. Parent envolvement is key to any school. I feel with evaluations of teachers and a closer involvement from the school that this school with be top notch by the end of this coming school year!

Mike Moseley Elementary School
1851 West Camp Wisdom Road, Grand Prairie, TX  75052
Last modified Mike Moseley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mike Moseley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top