Bad
Good

This is the second year we are finishing off at Moseley, I absolutely loved my child's teacher. He has made incredible progress and that is also due to the fact that we work with him at home (as all parents should). They communicate with us often, they send emails and phone call reminders about any upcoming events. I like that they use technology, I feel that it's important for our children to learn this way as they prepare for the future.

Daughter is struggling in reading. I was told the teacher are not allow to do one on one or small groups. Sad I choose this school and purchased a home in this district. Everything is online which I find another issue. These are children, they need paper and pencil not a mouse. communication is horrible. But what happen to the "no child left behind" seems this school is leaving several behind.

Tonight we had a family picnic and I loved seeing our community come together. Seeing the children, parents, school staff, teachers, and principal and vice principal working together to unite and show school spirt! These past three years I have personally seen how both the principal and the vice principal have equally poured their hearts out and have worked diligently to help this school become the best school possible. I am so grateful to everyone at Mike Moseley! Thank you to all the teachers who work hard everyday!

I love how the principle, teachers and staff are dedicated for student achievement to rise dramatically to the point they have increase Additionally instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of all learners. Lessons, skills and activities are created for students that match their individual learning style(s).

Moseley has been open for 6 years and is on it's 4rth principal. Less then 50% of the original teaching staff are still there. When the school opened there were alot of veteran expierienced teachers and now most of the teachers have very little expierence. An optimist might say that the school is similiar to Texas weather. If you do not like a member of the staff, don't worry about it too much it'll change.

I felt that parent involvement was terrible. The office staff is courteous. The principal and vice principal are both new this year. The Principal and the VP seem lost and are trying to figure things out. I am sure perhaps in the future this can be a good thing but all this change all at once seems to me like it can't be in the best interest for the children. I also do not feel right about how little the children are allowed to talk in the cafeteria. I personally think children need to be able to communicate with their peers somewhat without feeling like they are in a prison. I think GP ISD is trying very hard with this whole "School of Choice" idea but why not spend money on all the schools in GP ISD instead of only a few select schools that they target to the rest of the DFW population. Why doesn't Mike Moseley offer all the programs Garner offers their students? Both schools are GP ISD shouldn't they be equally as good????? Where are our tax dollars going?????

Moseley is a great school, all the way from the Principal to cafeteria staff are just wonderful.

Wonderful principal, teachers and staff. My son is a special needs child and he and our family have been very happy here. He has been made welcomed and loved from the first day to his last. Many thanks to Ms. Millam and Mrs. Riggle. We love you and will miss you and your tender hearts.

Awesome School! This school promotes reading. Now, my son loves to read.

I think that the school is off to a great start. There is much room for improvement but we have a principal that is known for creating great schools with top scores. Parent envolvement is key to any school. I feel with evaluations of teachers and a closer involvement from the school that this school with be top notch by the end of this coming school year!

Last modified Mike Moseley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.