PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Calvary Baptist School is an amazing facility with a loving environment. You can not go wrong having your children attend the school. I have friends that went there and they're kids also. My wife went there from daycare to 1st grade and she loved it. She is 40 years old now and the same teacher is still there being a great educator to the kids along with friends and members of her family. Our son currently is a student and I am not looking forward to the day he has to leave. I truly wish he could at least be there thru his elementary years. I can not give enough praise to Calvary and I do not know what we would have done without them. They are all an extension of our family.

Calvary Baptist School and Daycare is a great private school. Everyone is very close like a family and my son has attended this school since he was in K-3 and he is now in 1st grade going on 7yrs old. we just wished the grades went higher then 1st grade...we love it...he has learned to read & write very well and excellent in math! he's made many great memorable friends! thank you Calvary!

This school is top notch, they have had my son since he was 18 months, now he is 4. He is so far advanced compared to other children his age. The teachers are very special people! The school may not be the most attractive, but that is not why you go to this school.

Last modified Calvary Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1