Childrens Lighthouse Learning Center

Private | PK-4

We are best known for accredited curriculum.

Student diversity

Special education

The school has not provided this information yet.

Living in Grand Prairie

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $123,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,030.

Sweep tile

Posted August 12, 2013

Awesome teachers & great curriculum! My child excelled her reading abilities especially her math skills reading at 2nd grade level & not even in kinder yet which is fascinating! I highly recommend this school! Teachers care about every single child and make them feel special!

Posted January 23, 2013

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and they absolutly love going there. My 4 year old ask's me everyday if he is going to school tomorrow. This is one of the best places to take your children. My kids have been to other daycares and this one is great. They actually give you the paintings and any and all paperwork so as the parent you can see what they are learning. I was very surprised that even the little ones are drawing or working on something, which is great because other daycares only let them play and NO Learning. I am a very happy with their services.

Posted April 16, 2010

This is a very educational and friendly daycare center. My child has been here two years and really enjoys it. I love that I can log onto the website and view my child and see how her day is and what she is doing. She really likes her teacher and learns alot, thank you Childrens Lighthouse!

Posted November 6, 2008

I will start off by saying that this preschool is the best one I have come across. I love that they actually teach the children instead of just having them play all day. I would refer any and everyone I know to this childcare facility. It happens to be very clean and it doesn't stink like most daycare centers do. I know that my child is well taken care of when I'm at work because I can login to the website and check on him at any time. The atmosphere is very friendly and inviting. The only problem I have is when it's pickup time my child always wants to stay instead of going home.

School start time
  • 6:30am
School end time
  • 6:30pm
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school

Performing arts
  • Dance

School culture

Dress Code
  • Neither uniforms nor dress code

Apply now