Grand Prairie, TX

Posted September 24, 2010
The teachers are very caring for their students and try to help them understand the importance of being responsible for their own learning.

Crosswinds High School 0

Posted December 02, 2009
crosswinds changed my life. that school gave me a chance to graduate early so i can take care of my daughter, and i'm so grateful they accepted me there.[:

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted August 06, 2009
Crosswinds is the best school,,,the teachers motivate you to do your best!!I only had 6 credits when I started and now I only need 3 to graduate,,,thanx to all the teachers that help me out look foward to seeing you this year

Posted May 28, 2009

Crosswinds High School
1100 North Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX  75050
Last modified Crosswinds High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosswinds High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top