Grand Prairie, TX

1 review of this school

Hobbs Williams Elementary School 3

Posted March 05, 2011
While the school may offer high-tech advantages, the attention from the teacher hasn't been there and I'm very frustrated that after 12 weeks, I'm just now hearing about school work from the first 6 weeks that hasn't been turned in. I appreciate the teacher offering to allow my son to finish it and turn it in now so he gets a grade instead of an incomplete or a 0 but, shouldn't I have heard about problems long before they were serious problems?

Hobbs Williams Elementary School
1635 Southeast 14th Street, Grand Prairie, TX  75051
Last modified Hobbs Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hobbs Williams Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top