Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle 1

Posted November 10, 2014
They constantly threatened my special needs child! She is scared to go to school. Was told I didn't have to worry. That's a joke.

Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle 5

Posted September 07, 2014
I am a 9th grade student at YWLA and personally I think that this institution is fantastic! I attended it before it changed and let me tell you others and myself have opened up not only personally but academicly. Things have definitely changed besides the fact that it went from co-ed to all girls, but they've changed for the better.

Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle 5

Posted August 30, 2014
School performance is above average ,the low number of students per teacher is a good reason for this school to perform better than many other places where the state rating is much higher .good school.

Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle 2

Posted February 19, 2014
front office opens up late lunch is not good school makes promises that are not kept

Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle
1204 East Marshall Drive, Grand Prairie, TX  75051
Last modified Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ywla At Bill Arnold Midddle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top