Posted January 17, 2014
Had to take my child out kinder because a child with autism was disrupting the classroom. Where are my rights as a parent?

Stephen F Austin Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2013
Austin Elemntary is a great school. My son had adjustment problems when he first enrolled in austin and after two weeks he loved it. the teachers there care about their students and take time and talk with the parents. If my son was good at a certain academic or was struggling in one, the teacher would immediately make you aware. All his teachers from K through 2nd have been great. This is truly a really great school. All the staff in the office is very courteous and helpful and remember parents and their students by name. My son has never had any problems from bullying or fighting in school and i never hear anything bad about other classmates. I know my child is getting a good education from his teachers and they do their best to make sure their students are maintaining a good academic grade.

Posted September 20, 2006

Posted January 02, 2006

Stephen F Austin Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2005
The faculty staff has a very poor professionalism with parents and visitors. The principal is not a very social individual. For example, I was standing at a PTA meeting and not once did she acknowledge me with a greeting. The teachers can teach but they lack to communicate with parents on school functions. Good school but it only takes a few rude apples to make this parent give a grade of a D-.

Stephen F Austin Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2005

Stephen F Austin Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2005
- a former student
Overall,Austin is a good school. They have an opportunity for students to be apart of the gifted and talented program. Some of the teachers are wonderful and really dedicated to the students.

Stephen F Austin Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2005
This school was great! My daughter absolutely loved her teacher and the friends she made there. She excelled academically and socially in the great environment they provided.

Stephen F Austin Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2004
I have enjoyed my son attending Austin Elementry. The teachers at Austin have met and exceeded my expectations. Mrs. Gordon is a wonderful and involved principal.

Stephen F Austin Elementary School
815 Northwest 7th Street, Grand Prairie, TX  75050
Last modified Stephen F Austin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stephen F Austin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top