Bad
Good

Great schools rate David Daniels a 2 out of 10. I agree this school is the worst school I have ever seen. Both the teachers that my child had were either inadequate or just do not care. I dont want the teachers taking this review out on the student, thetefore I am not going into details. I am so disappointed in this school.

I love the staff and administrative team at this school! They work so well with me and my children. I have chosen to keep my child here, I love how well he excels and how fast he progress.

Worse school ever!! The principal is a creep and the teacher thumped my son and yelled at him on more then one occasion. I went to pick my son up early one day and they interrogated me as if I was visiting a prisoner. My sons academics went waaay down. I took him out early and home schooled him. Thank God we moved to a better area with better schools. I feel sorry for kids who have to attend here. Until you have seen or gotten better I guess people wont know better.

Ive like the school since my 6 yr old started prek. now he going to the 1st grade and so far everything is still very good.

I worked at this campus for a year and I loved it. The teachers and principals here care about the children and work very hard. The teachers don't run out at 3:45. They spend a lot of time after hours doing things for the kids; academically and for fun. There is not a lot of parental involvement as in other GPISD schools but they have great volunteers. Great school with very caring, experienced teachers.

Last modified David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.