David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc 1

Posted July 31, 2014
Worse school ever!! The principal is a creep and the teacher thumped my son and yelled at him on more then one occasion. I went to pick my son up early one day and they interrogated me as if I was visiting a prisoner. My sons academics went waaay down. I took him out early and home schooled him. Thank God we moved to a better area with better schools. I feel sorry for kids who have to attend here. Until you have seen or gotten better I guess people wont know better.

David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc 4

Posted August 05, 2013
Ive like the school since my 6 yr old started prek. now he going to the 1st grade and so far everything is still very good.

David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc 5

Posted June 08, 2010
I worked at this campus for a year and I loved it. The teachers and principals here care about the children and work very hard. The teachers don't run out at 3:45. They spend a lot of time after hours doing things for the kids; academically and for fun. There is not a lot of parental involvement as in other GPISD schools but they have great volunteers. Great school with very caring, experienced teachers.

David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc 5

Posted July 12, 2006

David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc
801 Southwest 19th Street, Grand Prairie, TX  75051
Last modified David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Daniels Elementary Academy Of Scienc Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top