Posted October 24, 2013
My son is on his second year at Florence Hill and he loves it, always eager to go to school :). The Principle is the "Greatest" and the performance of the teachers and other staff is A+ very caring, they put there students 1st and encourage the parents to get involved in school activities. I applaud them for all there dedication and hard work for our kids. "Top notch school hands down no other can compare".... "Go Broncos"

Posted August 21, 2012
Florence Hill is a awesome school with awesome staff. My daughter love it there and so do I. Parent involvement is great and the school always has some type of activity going on.

Posted July 04, 2011
this school is amazing the other schools could not compare to the outstanding performance of this school . teachers are great the parent envolve ment the community all is great !!!!

Florence Hill Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2010
My child is in sixth grade now, but attended this school from second through fifth grade and I have been extremely pleased. The teachers are so involved and encourage parents to be as well. Everyone comes together which is how it's supposed to be. For the best interest of the children. My son will be attending this fall for kindergarten and I and he can't wait!!

Florence Hill Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2008

Posted March 24, 2008

Posted September 01, 2007
I have been at this school for 6 years and it is the best school ever parents are involved in every way from PTA to Substituing and being active with their child.

Posted August 09, 2006
My son is going in to second grade at Florence Hill and we have had nothing but positive experiences! The staff is wonderful and he has had 2 wonderful teachers. Parents are encouraged to get involved and help out wherever needed. I am glad that we are able to go to Florence Hill.

Posted February 22, 2006
My son has attended Florence Hill for three years now. I have had excellent luck with teachers so far. The school has a positive attmosphere and frequent recognition for jobs well done. I have the choice of many schools, but I choose to keep him at Flo Hill. Parent involvement seems to be adequate. I work, but have no trouble staying involved.

Florence Hill Elementary School 3

Posted January 27, 2006
My kids have been at this school for 4 yrs and overall I think they did ot get the best help from teachers as they fall behind it appears to many kids need tutoring and they do not have enough teachers tutoring after hours so they have to wait until there is a spot. I would be willig to offer to pay for one of the teachers there to private tutor my kids but none is offered or thy can not refer anyone. I just can't not understand why they would ot offer such a list as an additional way to supplement a teachers income and it would be worth it and my kids deserve it instead they suffer to fall behind.

Florence Hill Elementary School
4213 Robinson Road, Grand Prairie, TX  75052
Last modified Florence Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top