Grand Prairie, TX

Posted September 16, 2009
I really love the atmosphere of the whole place. I find the teachers are really fun and that the staff actually take the time to make 'friendships' with the students....

Grand Prairie High School 5

Posted March 13, 2009

Grand Prairie High School 5

Posted December 20, 2008
this school might be over crowded but it is great with teaching students discipline and making the student work the hardest they can

Grand Prairie High School 3

Posted October 30, 2008
it's a great shcool although sometimes it gets out of control, i tihnk they try to do all they can for the students to succed.

Grand Prairie High School 3

Posted October 23, 2008

Posted October 17, 2008
Ok first of all I'm a graduate of class of 05. The school is great and so are the teachers. All the ones I had really tired to push the students to do great. The parents are the ones that need to encourge their kids and push them to do better. After all the teachers do all that they can do.

Posted September 17, 2008
I am a college senior that graduated from GP in 2004. While I had my share of ups and downs throughout my teenage years, I would have to say that the school still prepared me for my future. So many of the comments on here blame the school for so many of their childrens' shortcomings when in reality it is the parents that need the reality check. My mother made sure to force me into extracurricular programs, and I am all the better because of it. My involvement with the track team, step team, and student council really helped me to become the leader that I am today on my college campus. While there could def be some improvements with the staff, you have to remember that they are not the only influence in your children's lives. Parents need to make sure to provide that extra push and encouragement needed.

Grand Prairie High School 2

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008
I attend this school and I don't think its as bad as people say it is. We are not all the same and there are actually some kids that care about there education.

Grand Prairie High School 0

Posted April 05, 2008
This school has been accademically unacceptable for 3 years and has also failed the improve as required by the state. Since there are only two high schools, we have no choice but to send our kids to this inner city ghetto. It is horrible that we have so many kids and parents that don't care about education.

Grand Prairie High School
101 High School Drive, Grand Prairie, TX  75050
Last modified Grand Prairie High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand Prairie High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top