Posted June 04, 2011
The new principal has really had a positive effect on this campus. The teachers all have high expectations from the kids and really show them how much the care. The overall staff is warm and welcoming. Students feel safe and comfortable with a stable atmosphere.

Posted November 02, 2010
Johnson is a great school. My son is currently a student there but sadly we are moving into a new area. The new principle of course has made a big difference, with the school this year, and I'm sure will continue to do so in coming years. We will truly miss everyone there. The entire staff is like one big happy family, and this is one family I will truly never forget.

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2009
I am very dissatisfied with this school. My daughters teacher is very critical of the students. She makes ugly comments to the students in front of the whole class. Some of the staff is really rude. I feel like if they don't want to work with children then they should have went into a diffrent proffeshion. I'm in the process of looking for another school for my two children to attend.

Posted June 10, 2005
The staff is stable and really cares about the students. This is a strong campus. Parents are more and more involved each year. This campus has improved over the past few years.

Johnson Elementary School
650 Stonewall Dr, Grand Prairie, TX  75052
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top