Posted April 27, 2014
My 2 sons started this school in Feb 2014. The school is great. The principal gave us a personal tour of the school on a FRIDAY after school! This school has a lot of new technology that is age appropriate that keeps the students engaged. I also like that clubs meet on Friday mornings which frees up after school time.

Posted April 14, 2014
This school proves the grass isn't always greener even when tons of promises are made. A pretty new building doesn't make a school great. The people inside the doors make all the difference. Milam I hope and pray changes are made or the reputation will proceed your school. Please do your homework before you choose a school to put your children into.

Posted April 13, 2014
My children were forced to go to this school after gpisd closed their previous school. I would not recommend this school to anyone. There are over 1000 children in this school so your child will basically just be a number. My 1st grader is being exposed to things a 6 year old should not be thinking about by other classmates. My 5th grader has witness the principal yell at the children saying they are acting like idiots. My children were never exposed to this kind of behavior at their previous school. My A honor roll child's grades have dropped. I asked the teacher for tutoring and she claims my child is the one of the best in the class. In my opinion the teachers have their hands full with the inappropriate behavior of some of the kids and this is causing the children that do want to learn to fall behind. Needless to say my children will be at a different school next year.

Posted June 27, 2010
This school is absolutely awful. This was the worst school that I have ever seen. No parent invovlement, no yearbooks, grafetti on the playground, violent student outbursts., poor teachers, and my daughter failed her taks test.

Posted May 13, 2009

Ellen Ochoa Stem Academy At Ben Mi 5

Posted May 04, 2006
Excellent school, great teachers. Children are disciplined not abused!

Ellen Ochoa Stem Academy At Ben Mi 3

Posted January 10, 2006
- a former student

Posted March 31, 2005

Posted March 03, 2005

Posted August 12, 2004
This is my daughters second year at Milam. The first year was a bit of a mystery (you know, getting a feel for the community, teachers and parents). By mid year I got deeply involved as a parent volunteer, spent time speaking with the staff and all was well. Milam has great potential and the entire staff welcomes you with open arms. It is my goal this year to continue my involvement and include as many as possible dedicated, child/community concerned individuals as possible! Go Milman!

Ellen Ochoa Stem Academy At Ben Mi
2030 Proctor Street, Grand Prairie, TX  75051
Last modified Ellen Ochoa Stem Academy At Ben Mi is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellen Ochoa Stem Academy At Ben Mi Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top