Bad
Good

My 2 sons started this school in Feb 2014. The school is great. The principal gave us a personal tour of the school on a FRIDAY after school! This school has a lot of new technology that is age appropriate that keeps the students engaged. I also like that clubs meet on Friday mornings which frees up after school time.

This school proves the grass isn't always greener even when tons of promises are made. A pretty new building doesn't make a school great. The people inside the doors make all the difference. Milam I hope and pray changes are made or the reputation will proceed your school. Please do your homework before you choose a school to put your children into.

My children were forced to go to this school after gpisd closed their previous school. I would not recommend this school to anyone. There are over 1000 children in this school so your child will basically just be a number. My 1st grader is being exposed to things a 6 year old should not be thinking about by other classmates. My 5th grader has witness the principal yell at the children saying they are acting like idiots. My children were never exposed to this kind of behavior at their previous school. My A honor roll child's grades have dropped. I asked the teacher for tutoring and she claims my child is the one of the best in the class. In my opinion the teachers have their hands full with the inappropriate behavior of some of the kids and this is causing the children that do want to learn to fall behind. Needless to say my children will be at a different school next year.

This school is absolutely awful. This was the worst school that I have ever seen. No parent invovlement, no yearbooks, grafetti on the playground, violent student outbursts., poor teachers, and my daughter failed her taks test.

Last modified Ellen Ochoa Stem Academy At Ben Mi is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.