Grand Prairie, TX

Posted November 04, 2008
My daughter attends Bush Elementary. The teachers are great. The staff is very helpful. The parent involvment is what you put into it. If you do not want to be involved then you don't. If you want to be then there are many things to be involved in. The new principal is very nice. Great school, Great teachers!!

Posted August 21, 2008

Barbara Bush Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2006
i love this school for 2 years but as far as them letting the parents get involved its not good, i tryed to volunteer and join pta but not one will call me back and new princable wont find me anything to do in there ,i am willing to give my free time 24/7 but they dont seem to want the parents in there , and i feel its due to a lot of the teachers are yelling at students more for no reasons, i think it was due to the changes in there this year by changing teachers ,the children are not as happy this year like past times,

Posted February 23, 2004
As a parent of a Barbara Bush student for the past 7 years I must say that I am very pleased with the school. We have a wonderful cultrual mix and a unified respect for reading, learning, math, respect, and discipline. We love our school!

Barbara Bush Elementary School
511 East Springdale Lane, Grand Prairie, TX  75052
Last modified Barbara Bush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara Bush Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top