Grand Prairie, TX
Students enrolled: 1,086

Crouch Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2013
My daughter has been attending Crouch for the past 6 yrs. She as well as I like the school, the teachers that she has had have always been helpful and cooperative with anything needed. The school has a new principal this year and she is very hands on and ready to make good changes were needed. Now my son is in Kinder and he enjoys the same teacher my daughter had in Kindergarden. The only down side is probably the lack of parent involvement, which is so bad. Parents should really be more hands on the education of their kids. Education is should be primary in the hands of the parents then the teachers and some just don't quite get it.

Posted October 09, 2013
I have been a teacher at Crouch for over 10 years and love it! I work with some of the best and most talented teachers around. They are committed to providing our students with the best education and experiences as possible. You can keep up with Crouch on Twitter @CrouchElem too! Be sure to check out their website, www.aisd.net/crouch

Posted February 25, 2012
CROUCH ELEMENTARY YOU HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM OF PPCD WAY TO GO MS.HILL YOU ARE #1 AND HERS ASST. !!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

Crouch Elementary School 3

Posted July 06, 2011
Good School ! class sizes are large but teachers are hands on and are involved with the children.

Posted July 20, 2009
My daughter went to pre-k and kinder and both were wonderful for her and for me. She had great teachers, Pre-k-Mrs. Arrazia and for kinde-Mrs. Cortes were caring and really did what was was expected of them. My daugher is very bright to begin with but with the help of both of them she surpassed all my expectations. The school is neat and nice and you always see the principal hanging around seeing everything for himself. He was at the nurses office when I went to get my daughter on one occasion, comforting her. He is involved in everything. Go Crouch Aligators!!

Crouch Elementary School 1

Posted July 01, 2009

Crouch Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
My son is in Ms. Blackston class this year and the result are remarkable. He comes home and tells me about his day and what he has learned in her class. I was especially concern with him entering the 4th grade this year due to some issues he had last year but with Ms. Blackston's involvement and constant communication with me my son has done much better than I could have imagined!

Crouch Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted January 31, 2007
I really like this school. The teacher PPCD program Ms. Jennifer Rodriguez and Team: Ms. Joanna and Miss Nilsa are really qualified to give the best attention to the students are parents too. Every year improve better programs to the kids special kids with speech problems . In my case my son has ADHD and ODD and all the time help him. He really enjoy the classes and right now he's better in communication and in special skills . She really work with the kids. UI love this school and never forget the experience

Posted August 03, 2005

Crouch Elementary School
2810 Prairie Hill Lane, Grand Prairie, TX  75051
Last modified Crouch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crouch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top