Grand Prairie, TX

Posted May 19, 2015
Worst school my child has ever been to. They have horrible staff and teachers! They were rude, it seems most of them were not concerned about student's well being. I've had to visit the school everyday because of what my child will come home and tell me. if you want peace of mind don't take your child to this school.

Posted December 26, 2013
I was a student at larson and it was so fun the lions show its self good i went t9 larson seince i was in kinder through 6 it was the best sxhook Go larson i

Posted December 05, 2013
My son has attended LARSON since 2nd grade and he TOTALLY loves it and so do I. The staff is amazing and he is always treated as if the school truly cares about him...my son has ASTHMA and is often in the nurse office (I am also at the school often when he is sick) so I am always dropping in at random times and not one time have I ever been disappointed in LARSON. My son came from a private school when he started and is currently on his 2nd year of being in advanced classes. I am always telling my friends/family how AWESOME this school is and truly hate that it is the last year we will be here. I am grateful for all the time & dedication he has gotten while he attended this AMAZING Elementary School!!!

Posted December 05, 2013
This is such a great school. The staff/teachears totally rock!!! Fun atmosphere and nice mix of cultures and backgrounds. This school should be rated a 10 out of 10. The teachers care for the students...which is definitely very hard to find these days. Will recommend this school over and over again.

Posted October 06, 2013
I have had two girls go through Larson from K - 6th --my youngest is currently finishing sixth grade this year. Both girls have had a great experience at Larson- participating in extracurricular activities: chess club, choir, orchestra, battle of the book competition, etc. Both girls have been challenged academically in their classes. The best thing about the school is the strong parental involvement. Overall, this school has provided a wonderful foundation for both of my girls and my oldest is thriving in high school because of it.

Posted September 09, 2013
As for the review before mine.... Larson is a great school! If you are going to write a comment, learn how read and write before you criticize and maybe somebody might take your information seriously! Just saying... I've had 3 kids attend Larson and they all have received a fantastic education there. Great teachers and great parent involvement. The only negative I see is Ellis parents are catching on that they can send their child to Larson for no transfer fee. My prediction: Larson will be another Ellis in 10 years. Thank GOD my kids will be long gone.

Larson Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2013
I am not at all happy say the way these teachers are releasing these children a total mess the teachers are walking way ahead of the kids and the kids are running to keep up with them. And the teachers don't look back to even see which way the kids are going, so kids running all over, people grabbing their children knocking other kids over. They need to stand out the line and have the children line up and tel the parents to meet where the teacher takes them, because i lost my daughter trying to find out where she was, when i found her she was crying on the side of the building., someone could of grabbed her and took jet in a car. Them when the children are running all over no teacher is taking the time to figure if that child had home with their parent. Anyone can just walk up and lead a child to their car, very easy to do at Larson.. HEY GET IT TOGETHER OR LAW IF SOMETHING HAPPENS!!!

Posted August 26, 2013
Front office staff should all be in a nursing home. If you hate your job....get another one. Rudest front office in the city.

Larson Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2013
I love this school. Amazing teachers and staff. The students are learning and I love it. As an alumni of Larson Elementary, I would recommend parents and other people to go to this school. I would want the parents to know that they're sending their children to this amazing school. I will miss this school but come back.

Posted May 10, 2013
Larson is a great school academic wise.. but the front office staff are very rude. My child has attended Larson for 3 years and each year my child feels treated differently from other students, I myself do not like going up there because I do not feel welcomed..my child will not attend this school next school year.

Larson Elementary School
2620 East Avenue K, Grand Prairie, TX  75050
Last modified Larson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top