Bad
Good

The principal an assist principal is a joke. They don't do anything about bulliling in there school. To me I think they like it. The teachers especially the 5th grade bully there children an guess what the principal does not care. It the worst school my son has ever went to. He will not be going back this year if I have to drive all over arlington to find a great school for him. They don't care about the students education. They are more concerned about what they wear really.

I've had 2 children go through Farrell and one currently attending. I would like to think Farrell is a great school, and for the most part I am happy with it, but a lot of it sums up to parent involvement. There is a mixture of middle income and lower income families attending. I've situations where I've scheduled two parent conferences and both times the teachers forgot or were not available as we had pre scheduled. The atmosphere is very nice, but at the end of the day it's the children. It's not that the kids in Plano/Highland Park/Southlake have better teachers. They just have more resources available and that's what any school comes down to.

Great teachers, great study environment . My daughter has been learning there since her PreK and now she is in 1st grade . I will have her there until she is done with 6th grade

I have 2 kids in Ferrall and they love it. They both have a mostly all A's in school. When I feel homework is pointless, I go to the school or call they teacher and there is always a reason for it. Uniform is enforced and I am thank full for that, because many kids take their dirty uniform from the previous day, however, if they need to change the nurse will give them a clean one that other parents have donated. I don't find any problem with the school or the teachers.

I love the school and most of the teachers ... but the principal and assistant principal are the WORST !!!! they have there favorite studens and the kids are treated unfairly !!!! The assistant principal is fake and very rude and every parents wants her out ... the school was very friendly when mrs. curtis was out after having baby ... they had a great gentle man in there spot ..who greeted everyone everyday before and after school ..we need to fix that and get new principal and assistant principal and it would be a great school

I am a parent of two children at Farrell and we love this school! The principal and asst. principal are outstanding and do a great job of hiring superior educators! The staff rides the Energy Bus every morning which has rubbed off on my own children who jump out of bed screaming 'beep, beep'. They are always excited to go to school. The staff uses small groups to meet the needs of all their students and as the first title one exemplary school in our district, they must be doing something right. The principals and staff love kids! On another note, I wish the city would do something about the traffic around the school, parents do not obey the rules and pick up or drop off their kids whereever they want.

I am looking forward to another great year at Farrell. We have three girls that have attended Farrell for over 8 years now. We love the teachers, there is not much turnover which is nice. I wish the Principal and Vice Principal were more involved with the students. My youngest isn't sure who the Vice Principal is. They are not very visible before or after school and they are never in the lunch room, which is very loud and unorganized. All in all we love Farrell and are excited to go back!

I am so thankful that we moved out of this school. My daughter started kindergarten here and the school was awlful. The teachers are not involved with the students, are disorganized, do not supervised the children enough, and send home pointless homework that the parents have to do instead of the children. I already graduated from school, i do not need to go back! my child goes to school to be taught, not to review what you should be teaching them then send home the work for the parents to do all the teaching. I felt as though my daughter wasnt learning anything in school. Supposedly she was in the top of her class at farrell, but when we finally moved to plano isd, i find out that she is way behind and i just found out today that she is encouraged to attend summer school! farrell should not be recognized.

I have three kids in this school, and every teacher from each one of my kids have worked out very hard with each one of them to succed in their grades.

Last modified Farrell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.